Interesting

Mitsuki's POV

This little bitch.

This little bitch I have as a son.

Inko is like a sister to me. Inko IS my step-sister.

And this little bitch is going around here hurting her precious little Izuku.

WHY IS HE SO AGRESSIVE??? WHERE DID HE GET THIS FROM? (A/N Gurl-)

AND HE IS ONLY 4 YEARS-OLD!!!

If he keeps being like this when he is older he is going to be a terrible ruler. And my kingdom doesn't need another terrible ruler. We already had my father and thank god he died before mother married Arashi.

"KATSUKI YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" I yell at him as he enters the throne room.

"What do you want?" He scoffes.

He scoffed. To me. His mother. Oh, this kid has a death sentence, he is saved by the fact that he is my only kid right now.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE"

"Mitsuki, please calm down" Masaru, my husband, says. He has always been really calm, honestly he and Inko are the only reason I don't go insane. "Katsuki, what where you thinking? Why did you hurt Izuku?" he continues.

The brat stays silent.

"Katsuki answer your father, why did you hurt Izuku?" I say.

He doesn't respond.

"Katsuki, don't make this worse than it already is. Why did you hurt Izuku?"

"'Cause I wanted to" He says.

Don't yell Mitsuki, you have to be calmed.

"You know that that's the stupidest thing you've ever done in your life, right? YOU would be in a tactical disadvantage if he decided to fight back" Masaru says. If I had spoken my kid would be dead, Masaru's ears would've been destroyed and I wouldn't have voice for the rest of my life.

"That stupid Deku is useless, he can't do anything" Katsuki responds.

"Katsuki, yes he can. Unlike you, he can fight AND kill. You can only fight and explode stuff. He even fights better than you do" I have to defend my step-nephew in every way I can.

"But-"

"No 'but's. You'll apologise to him and that's final. Now go to your room"

He bows and just as he exits the door a messenger comes with a message from the Todoroki empire.

They want their youngest prince to meet with my son so they can form a friendship and strengthen their empire relationship with my kingdom.

"Tell them we'll visit in 20 days. You're dismissed" I tell the messenger.

He bows before exiting the room. This is gonna be interesting.