I might have to explode him

Moe POV (A/N She's one of Endeavor's sidekicks in the canon, she's a maid here)

"Young Princess, can I came in? Are your siblings there with you?" I had to give this message to all of the kids and I heard while chatting with the cooks that they usually hang out in Fuyumi's room.

"Ah, yes Moe, you can come in" Fuyumi answers me just before opening the door.

Once I enter the room I see the four siblings enjoying their morning peacefully.

Touya is in a corner reading a book titled "How can you train a wolf". He seams to really like it.

Natsuo is painting the landscape visible from one of the windows in the room. He paints really well.

Shoto seams to be trying to read. Honestly, he's the cutest thing I've seen in all day. I think Fuyumi was helping him before I came in.

I clear my voice before speaking. "Young princes and princess, I have news for you" They all turn their attention towards me. "Today the people your father chose for you to befriend are coming" I continue.

"Oh, I didn't know that there was more than one person coming to befriend Shoto" Fuyumi says. She's sitting on the bed with Shoto on her lap. Natsuo is also sitting on the bed, but on the opposite side while Touya is sitting in the corner where he was reading before.

"No, he decided to call someone for each of you" I see they all want to kill the man "What I came here to do was to tell you to get ready, they can be here in any minute. I also came here to inform you of who you'll be meeting. Touya, you'll be meeting a guy named Tomura-"

"Wait, wasn't he that guy that the Midoriya kingdom's royal family adopted?" (A/N Let's pretend that Deku's dad is All for one) He interrupts me. Out of all the siblings, he's the one I hate the most.

"Yes, he is. Fuyumi you'll be meeting Rumi from the family of the Mirukos and Natsuo you'll be meeting Keigo from the family of the Hawks, they're both from the Midoriya kingdom. And lastly, Shoto, you'll be meeting Prince Katsuki, the heir to the throne of the Bakugou kingdom. Once you're ready, you ought to head down to the throne room, your father is waiting for you there." I finish.

"Is that all?" Asks Princess Fuyumi.

"Yes"

"You're dismissed"

I bow before exiting the room.

Touya's POV

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

HE THINKS HE CAN CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY FUCKING LIFE?!?

IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE WE'RE HAVING GUEST OVER THAT BITCH WOULD BE MOTHERFUCKING DEAD!!!

"Touya, calm your tits!" Natsuo tells me "I can see murder and arson in your eyes"

"Yeah, Natsuo's right, we don't need you killing father today" Says Fuyumi as she picks up Shoto "And please get ready, you heard Moe, the guest can be here any second now"

I nod and exit her room towards mine to get ready.

I just hope this Shigaraki is worth my time (A/N He has a really big ego and I love it)

Bakugou's POV

So I'm on my carriage.

With my parents.

I didn't want to come.

I don't need friends.

I don't need MORE friends.

I already have friends. There's shitty hair, dunce face, tape arms, ears, bird boy and raccoon eyes. Deku also claims he's my friend, but I don't like him.

But my parents are forcing me to do something they call "socialise" (A/N me and you both buddy)

So I'm on my carriage.

Untie Inko's carriage is behind mine.

Apparently, cousin Tomura is also force to socialise.

There's other two carriages behind Untie Inko's one.

One has a white and blue shield with a bunny and the other has a red and orange shield with a hawk.

I just hope this kid isn't that bad...

Or maybe I might have to explode him.