Like me

Todoroki's POV

Everyone is gone.

They've gone home.

Everyone except me and Katsuki.

We're still in the graveyard.

He's just making me company.

I'm afraid of going home. I'm like Touya and I don't want to end up like him.

"You should probably be going home, Shouto" Katsuki says.

"My father's castle has never been my home" I respond.

My throat hurts from crying so much. It's the first time I've spoken since Touya's death.

The graveyard is inside a secluded place in a forest, not that far from the castle. It doesn't look like royalty is buried here, but they are.

It's a really pretty place, I would love to came here to have a picnic with Katsuki (A/N Fun fact, in the renaissance having picnics in graveyard was a pretty common thing and it wasn't something creepy)

"How many people do you know from here?" I ask him to break the silence.

It's like the first time we met. We're siting in a bench, looking around each other but not speaking.

There's only one difference. The silence is not uncomfortable.

"Not many people, just my old hag's mother, my dad's father, my dad's brother and some of my dead siblings" He says with a sigh.

"Dead siblings? But don't you have 2 sisters? Niji and Tei, right?" I ask him. I've met his sisters, Niji's 6 years old now and Tei is 4 I think.

"Yeah, but my parents have always had problems having kids. They've always wanted a lot of them, but my mother has had a lot of miscarriages" His tone is really serious and I can feel he feels some kind of sadness "I've always felt a bit bad for them"

"You've felt like you caused them"

"Yeah, but not all of them. Some we're because of complications in birth, some were my fault because I was born, some were just problems after birth. It's pathetic, I know"

I turn to look at his face. God, I love his side profile so much, I just want to live in this moment all my life.

The slight wind hitting his face and moving his hair slowly and slightly combined with the moonlight and candle light lighting up his face and defining all of his features.

"I don't think it's pathetic"

He turns and looks at me.

I just look back at him, allowing myself to get lost in his eyes.

I think we've slightly moved our selves closer, I just want to kiss him so badly.

We look at each other, and I feel like he wants to say something, but never does.

He then looks back at the graves and shakes his head.

"Why isn't your castle your home? If you don't mind me asking" He finally says, but I know it's not what he wanted to say.

"It's just a place where the people I loved were. My mom, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya. But the only one left now is Natsuo. Mom and Touya are dead. Fuyumi is already living with her fiancé. And Natsuo is always too busy. It just doesn't feel like a home" I tell him. It's all the truth, it's not complete. 'Yours does'

"Oh, do you want to stay here for now?" He asks me after some seconds.

"Thank you, yes I do"

Bakugou's POV

I almost kissed him. I almost confessed too. Just the way he was under the candle light. (A/N Wow kid, control your gay)

We're walking back to my castle because he'll be staying more days over.

I just love having him over.

"Hey, umm, Shouto" I call out to catch his attention, he spaced out and I was leading the way taking his hand.

WAIT I'M HOLDING HIS HAND!

I quickly let his hand go and look away to hide the blush that has come up in my face.

"Yeah, what do you want Katsuki?" He responds. He sounds tired and his voice is rough because of all the crying.

I wonder if his voice would sound the same way after sucking off my di- NO KATSUKI! IT'S NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT!

"Would you feel better if you slept in my bed? You know, you may want to be with someone after your lost" I finally say, still slightly red from when I blushed before. Maybe I am obvious.

"I wouldn't mind. I remember that when mom died I always slept in Fuyumi's room with all of my siblings. It was nice knowing there's always people that you can trust and that can help you when you loose someone important" He says, with his usual monotone voice. That monotone voice that I love so much. "Oh, and remember when your grandmother died? You asked me to go to stay with you"

"You were with me for one entire month"

I think I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'the best month of my life'.

We soon get to the castle and make our way up to my bedroom.

It's true we slept together before but it was when we were 10. I liked him back then, but didn't realized it.

"Do you mind if we cuddle?" He asks me when we get under the covers. He's gonna kill me one day from how fast my heart starts to pound against my chest.

"I don't"

And so we cuddle for like ten minutes in a comfortable silence where the only think you can hear is our breaths.

"Why can't my empire allow people like Touya? Why can yours but not mine?" I hear him whisper in my ear.

"I don't know, just know you're safe here"

"I am like Touya, I like guys"

"Me too"

Ok. I was just told by my crush he likes guys. I'm a guy. And I also told him I like dicks. To my crush. A guy.

Ok I still have a chance.

"I'm glad you understand" He says as he falls asleep.

I fall asleep soon after, just a thought in my mind, 'he may like me'.