005

Lexie groaned to herself as she walked into work. She felt awful. Lexie didn't know what to think. She didn't know if it was all the sex that she was having with Max was getting to her.

Lexie walked into the staffroom. She looked to see Aimee walk over as she made a coffee. Aimee smiled. "You look how I feel. But I am pregnant. What's your excuse?" Aimee asked.

Lexie looked to her and rolled her eyes. "Well I am definitely not pregnant. I know that for sure. Things are just hard at the minute. I think I'm having too much sex," Lexie said.

Aimee chuckled. "That's how I got pregnant. Just be careful," she said.

Lexie looked to her and smiled. "I'm fine. I'm just run down and talking of which, are you going to tell me just who got you pregnant?" She asked.

Aimee looked to her and smirked. "You will know when you need to know that's all I am saying."

"The secrets...he must be ugly," Lexie teased.

Aimee took a sip of her cup. She smirked as she looked to her. "Oh I can assure you that he is a not ugly," she said as she smirked to herself.

****

Lexie sat in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked in. She looked to him and smirked. "And how can I help you Mr Tyler?" She asked.

Max smirked. "I think you know," he said as he grabbed her waist the waist and lifted her up onto her desk.

Lexie looked to him and smirked. "You just can't keep your hands off of me Mr Tyler, can you?"

Max smirked. "What can I say? I cant resist you," he said.

Lexie looked to him and smirked. "I'm sure I have ten minutes. spare," she said as she undid his belt as she took his hardened member in her hand and smirked as she teased him.

Max moaned against her touch. He ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her hand away from him. Max pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. She pulled him close.

Lexie rolled her head back as she felt herself reach her high.

Max followed her. He smirked as he looked to her. "I just can't keep my hands off of you," he said as she smirked.

****

Lexie stood in her classroom. She looked to see Simon as he walked in. She looked to her brother and smiled. "Hey are you okay?" Lexie asked.

Simon looked to her and frowned. "I need to talk to you."

"Why? What is it?" she asked.

Simon sighed. "I need to talk to you about me and Aimee...it's my baby. I need to be honest with you. I need to tell you the truth," Simon said.

Lexie looked to him in shock. But with him being honest about his relationship with her best friend, could she find a way to be honest with him about her and Max Tyler?