009

Lexie knew how she had told Max that she was pregnant. She knew that he hadn't said anything to her about it all.

She knew how he looked to her in shock. And now she didn't know where she stood with it all.

Lexie knew that the last thing that she wanted to do was be alone in this. She knew how she hadn't fully made a decision about her pregnancy. But she knew that she wanted Max's support in it all.

Lexie knew how none of it was easy and she knew that her head was a mess over it all. Lexie sighed to herself as she got out of bed. She knew how crappy that she felt but she was having a baby.

She hadn't decided if she was going to keep it yet. And it was a mess. But it was her and Max's baby. And it was something special. She did want him to be there.

Lexie got ready for work and stood in the kitchen and sighed. She stood texting Max and sighed. She knew that the two of them needed to talk about it.

Lexie knew that he was shocked. And she knew that she was still getting her head around the fact that she was pregnant herself.

Lexie knew that she wanted him to be supportive in this but he wasn't answering her messages. And she knew how it seemed.

She knew how it was a mess. Lexie knew that she needed to know where she stood.

****

Lexie got to work. She was stood in the staffroom with Aimee who looked to her and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Aimee asked.

Lexie looked to her and sighed. "I guess. I don't know. I am just worried. I don't know what to do if I have to do this alone. I mean I know how Max and I were just sex, getting pregnant was not part of the plan. I am so scared to do this without him," she said. 

Aimee smiled. "He got you pregnant. He doesn't get to walk away. It took both of you to do it. Do you want to keep the baby?" She asked.

Lexie looked to her and nodded. "I think I do. I mean it's not been easy. And it's been a lot. But I do think I want this," she said.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "You will be a great mum," she said as Lexie smiled. 

****

Lexie sat in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked in and smiled. "I need to know where I stand when it comes to you. To this baby. As I think I am going to keep it," she told him.

Max looked to her and nodded. "None of this was planned."

"I know."

"But you're having my baby. And it changes everything I am here. This is my baby I want to stick by you," Max said as Lexie looked to him and smiled.

She was glad that he was there for her. She just hoped that they could make it work out?