007

Lexie stood in the flat and sighed. She knew that things were hard. She knew she was scared that she could be pregnant. She didn't know if she could deal with it all.

She knew it was a mess. She knew how she and Max had been hooking up. And it was wrong. But she knew that if she was pregnant, then it would change everything.

Lexie knew that she was putting off taking a test. She was scared of the results. Especially as she was certain that she was pregnant.

Lexie heard a knock at the door. She sighed. She stood up and answered it as she saw Simon. "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

Simon looked to his sister. "I think we need to talk about the fact that you think that you're pregnant. You're my little sister. I know you. And you can't ignore this," he said as he placed a pregnancy test down.

Lexie looked to him with tears in her eyes. "I'm scared Simon," she said.

Simon smiled. "I know. But you need to know," he said as he leant in and kissed her forehead. "It will be okay. I'm your brother. And I'm here for you. No matter what," he said as she smiled. 

Lexie picked up the test in her hands and sighed. She was scared.

Lexie walked into the bathroom as she took the test and sighed.
She placed it on the side as she waited anxiously. She knew that this was going to change everything.

Lexie waited for a minute. She sighed as she picked it up and felt sick as she saw it was positive.

****

Lexie got to work. She knew that she was pregnant. She knew that her head was a mess. She knew that she had to tell Max. But she had no idea how to.

Lexie stood in the staffroom. She smiled as she looked to see Aimee. "How is my niece or nephew?" Lexie asked. 

Aimee smiled. "Good. But should I not be asking you the same thing?"

Lexie looked to her. She frowned. "What has my brother said?" she asked.

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Nothing. But I saw him with a pregnancy test And I'm already pregnant. He said he was going to see you. I put the pieces together. Are you okay?" She asked. 

Lexie smiled.  "I'm okay. I'm scared. I have no idea what to do," she said. She was feeling terrified.

****

Lexie sat in her classroom. She looked up to see Max as he walked in. She groaned.

He was the last person she wanted to see at the moment. "What do you want Max? I am not in the mood," Lexie said.

Max looked to her. "I wanted to take you out."

Lexie frowned and shook her head.  "No. I'm not in the mood."

"You're always in the mood," Max said. 

Lexie rolled her eyes. "Well now I'm not. And I have plans with Aimee. Just leave me alone Max," she said as Max frowned. 

He could see she was off. And he was worried.

Lexie knew how she was pregnant. But how long could she keep it hidden from Max?