006

Lexie was in shock. She couldn't believe that her best friend and brother had been sleeping together. And how Aimee was pregnant. With her niece or nephew.

Lexie was shocked that they managed to keep it from her. And she was confided by it all.

She heard a knock at her flat as she answered it and saw max and sighed. "I'm not in the mood Max My head is a mess. And I don't feel well," she mumbled.

Max looked to her and smiled. "You don't look like you are. You know that I am here. You can talk to me," he told her.

Lexie looked to him and smiled. "I'm fine. I swear. I am just under the weather," she said as Max walked over to her and smiled.

He placed a hand in her cheek and smiled as he looked to her and smiled. "I know that we have been hooking up and that. But I am here for you. I care for you and I am here," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head and smiled.

Max knew that he was developing feelings for Lexie. He knew that he also didn't want to risk what they had.

****

Lexie got to school and stood in the staffroom. Aimee walked in and looked to her. She sighed. "I get that you are probably mad at me. I do. I am sorry. I didn't want to keep this from you. It was just between us. And then I got pregnant. I know how hard it is. I didn't tell you and I am sorry," she said.

Lexie looked to her and smiled. "I'm not mad. I'm annoyed that you kept it from me. How long has it been going on?" She asked.

Aimee looked to her and sighed. "On and off for years really. Look I know I should of told you. But it was just sex."

"Okay. Ew," Lexie mumbled at the thought of it all. Lexie looked to her and sighed. "My brother is a good man. He will look after you and my little niece or nephew. I guess it's safe to say that I'm definitely auntie Lexie. Look are you sure there is nothing more serious going on?"

Aimee looked to her. She smiled and nodded. "I'm sure," she said as Lexie nodded.

She knew it would take some getting used too.

****

Lexie walked into the office. She looked to Simon and smiled. "I need to talk to you," she said as she closed the door.

Simon nodded. "Is everything okay? Is it about Aimee?" He asked.

Lexie shook her head. "It's about me. Look you're my big brother. And you have always been there for me. I think I am pregnant. I really don't know what to do," she mumbled.

Simon stood up and walked over to her. He pulled her into a hug. "It's going to be okay. I promise," he said as Lexie smiled.

She knew how scared that she was. She had no idea what she was going to do. All she knew was that everything was a complete mess.