003

Lexie was sitting outside the office at her desk. She looked up as Max walked in. "You didn't answer my call?" Max asked.

Lexie shrugged. "Didn't realise I had to."

Max smirked and nodded. He sat on the desk. "I don't see why you're playing hard to get. Especially after the other night."

Lexie rolled her eyes. "The other night was simply sex. It didn't mean anything to either of us."

Max pulled Lexie up to stand between his legs. He ran his hands down her back and gripped onto her butt. He pulled so she was perched on his growing manhood. "Except, it wasn't just once was it? Quite a few times if I recall."

Lexie rolled her eyes. "So? We had sex. And that was it. But it doesn't mean it will happen again," she said as she pulled away from him.

Max smirked and looked at her. "You know that you want to," Max said.

Lexie smirked and winked as she looked at him. "If you like want me again, then you're going to have to earn me," Lexie said as she walked off.

Max smirked and watched her. He wanted her again. And he was going to get her again.

****

Lexie walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw Aimee and Simon. She watched as her brother walked off. Lexie walked over to Aimee. "What is going on with you and my brother?" Lexie asked.

"Nothing. He's your brother. Simon and I have always been close. But you don't need to worry about it. It's harmless. He's always flirted with me. It's how Simon is," Aimee said.

Lexie looked at her and nodded. Aimee smiled. "So what's going on with you and Max?" Aimee asked.

Lexie sighed and looked at her. "We had sex. And now it's all he wants. It was fun. But I don't want to complicate things with us," she said.

Aimee smiled. "Sex is sex. But it gets complicated. But if you want him, go and get him. Just don't get hurt by him and don't let Simon find out. You know how protective he is of you," Aimee said as Lexie looked at her knowing she was right.

****

Lexie walked into the office and sighed. She went over to Max. "Do you want this? Me?" She asked.

Max looked at her and smiled. "I think we said that this morning," he said as he pulled her close.

His lips were inches from hers as she looked at him and smirked. "If we do this, then no one knows."

"I'm okay with that," Max said as he leant in and kissed her.

Lexie kissed back and moaned into the kiss as she pulled him close. Max took her over to the desk as she unfastened his belt. He pulled her close and pushed into her making her moan out loud. Max started moving in and out of her at a pace that they both wanted.

Lexie knew she had to keep her and Max secret. But for how long could she do it?