X-Men 2 (Hugh Jackman) - Imagine

* Hugh's POV: another requested imagine by EverlastingOriginal  ❤️❤️❤️

A/N- Hugh won't be married in real life in this.

I can't say I had been looking forward to this scene, but it was part of my job. I was over on-screen-kissing nerves, and since I had gotten to know my co-star Famke Janssen pretty well, this was going to be easy.

"Bad news Hugh," the director Bryan Singer came 'storm'ing in.

"What's going on?"

"Famke is sick, like really sick."

I gave him an expression that said I was lost of what this big dilemma was.

"That kissing scene, we need someone to fill in, and I don't have anyone."

"Can't we have Rebecca fill in?"

"I'm afraid not. She needs to stick to her role," he laid out a thick breath of frustration, he brought his hand up to his mouth to help him concentrate, "You," he perked up, pointing to her.

"Me?" she questioned, setting the coffee down on one of the tables.

Her, being y/n. She was the crew's assistant, but I always had a fervor eye for her. I can't explain why but something about her. The way her [y/h/c] hair was either tied into a bun or fell down her back and her [y/e/c] eyes always watched the scenes in awe. She was something else. My attraction to her was one I had to suppress daily.

"You know the scene right?" he asked, walking up closer to her.

"Which scene?"

"The one where Jean has to kiss Logan, then later on Mystique seduces him?"

"Sure?"

"I need you to fill in for Famke, like now."

Y/n's eyes protruded and panic washed her, "Wait, Bryan. Why? Can't Rebecca fill in?"

"No, no, no. This is just rehearsing, she needs to stick to her character."

"But Bryan, I'm not an actress, I only get the coffee."

"Well today you're Jean," he brushed past her and ordered hair and make up to get her into costume.

Y/n stared into the abyss with her mouth gaped open, her hands slowly made their way up to her temples and it was obvious she wanted to throw up. I ran after Bryan, "Singer, are you sure? There's no one else? I don't mean to overstep but I think she's really nervous. I don't know if she can, uh, give you the correct execution for the role you need."

"Eh, she'll be fine," he hadn't even given me a second look before he walked off once again.

I came to the awareness that as her now, co-star, I bared a much more crucial role in this. I needed to make her comfortable.

"Hey, y/n," I began as I walked up behind her. She turned around, but her eyes were just as bulged as before, "This is just rehearsal, you don't need to take it too seriously," it was time to put my own afflicted affection away for her sake- and mine, "Just follow my lead. None of us expect you to be perfect."

I wasn't sure if my words of consolation helped any, but she at least let her shoulders collapse, "I don't know Mr.Jackman."

"Hugh. You can call me Hugh," I offered a friendly smile.

She met my eyes, and finally smiled back. Damn.

"I'm so f*cking scared," her voice began to shake.

"Hey," I held her to my chest, and she timidly fell into my embrace, "You're gonna be fine," I looked down at her, offering my smile once more. She looked up and nodded to herself as she let go.

She came back from hair and make up, she looked beautiful. My palms were sweating and suddenly I was the one feeling anxious. I had been in plenty of movies, this shouldn't happen anymore.

We got in place, "Alright, y/n, you're walking off and talking with Logan. And, action!"

"I love him," my hand fell off her neck.

"Do you?"

"Girls flirt with the dangerous guy Logan. They don't..." she closed her eyes forcefully. The desperate concentration was apparent.

"Take 'em home," I whispered to her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she had frustration spilling from her apologies.

"No worries. Take 2, and, action!"

"Girls flirt with the dangerous guy Logan. They don't take 'em home. You marry the good guy."

"I could be the good guy."

"Logan the good guy sticks around-" and I went for it.

It was part of the script, but sh*t. I had been wanting to do this for a long time now. Too long. The unfortunate part was that it was over quick. But I could feel from her body that she wanted me too. It was as if she had done on screen kissing before. I hadn't realized I let the kiss go on a little longer than written.

"Hugh!" Bryan yelled.

"What?"

"The kiss isn't supposed to be that long."

I looked at her, her [y/e/c] eyes were locked to mine and I couldn't look away.

"Right. Sorry," my attention was brought back to her.

"Let's try it again, start from the kiss- make it shorter, and we'll go from there."

Here we go again.

"Logan the good guy sticks around-" I had no problem lunging myself again. She tasted just as I had imagined.

"Jean," I whispered. It was hard not to say her name. I felt like this was my first movie I had ever done.

"Please, please," she had forgotten the line again. I didn't even care anymore.

"Follow my lead remember?" I whispered into her lips, she brought her mouth back up to mine but I backed up.

"Let's go again," Bryan called.

"Jean."

"Please, please. Don't make me do this."

"Do what?"

"This."

"Great! See y/n, I knew you could do it. Now we just have one more scene to do."

"A kissing one?" she asked me from up the stairs.

I nodded with a grin and she rolled her eyes, returning the same smug smile.

It was time for the next scene. We took our position and she walked in the tent.

"Look."

She took the lead and I gladly let her. Her smell was intoxicating and I forgot this was a movie. I forgot this wasn't real. I wanted it to be. It was no issue letting my hands roam her body; again, I wanted to. At this point, I didn't give a sh*t if Bryan had to physically come and break us up.

"Hugh!" Bryan called, slightly annoyed.

Y/n let go of my lips and I hung on as long as I could before giving him my attention, "Yeah?"

"G**damn horny bastard," he huffed to himself, "Well it's obvious you guys have great," emphasis on the great, "chemistry. So, y/n, if Famke isn't able to make it for a while, do you think you could fill in?"

She looked at me, her eyes were dark and lustful. She smiled down at me, "Yeah. I can," she bit her lip.

Famke can be as sick as she needed to be.