first meet

??? :y/n wake up we have been landed.
???:Get up !!! Y/n!!!
Y/n:ummm
Y/n pov
I slowly open my eyes to see my  Beastie means my bestie👭. So my name is y/n and my friend name  is Akshitha Nick name akshu . We both came to Thailand to study here we three are in the same university .im in the engineering branch and akshu is in medical branch . We reached out of the airport and took a car . We reached to our drooms i was sooo happy that we are going to stay here...

And then we went to my room and did our routine and then ate our dinner and then went to sleep

Next day

I woke up and then went to take bath then went to eat my breakfast.. Akshu is still sleeping umm she might be tired.. I'll have my breakfast and then bring breakfast for her...
Y/n :haa I'm soo hungry
And then I went to to do breakfast.
I ordered my breakfast and then I'm searching for a table all tables are filled then I saw an empty table but there is someone setting their reading a news paper and 1 chair is empty .
I went to the table .
Y/n: excuse me . Can i set here?
I asked that person and he remove the newspaper and saw me .
??? :yeah u can set
Y/n: humm,.?
??? :i said there is no one, so u can set .
Y/n :ooh thank you .( dimple smile)Can i know your name?
I sat on the chair.
Kongpob:my name is kongpob. Yourself?
Y/n :iam y/n.nice to meet you.
Kong:nice to meet you too. U don't seem like ur a thai. Where are u from?
Y/n: iam from India and i came to study here in Rangsit university. (I'm not sure if it is the university)
Kong:In which branch?
Y/n :Engeenering 1st year.
Kong:ooh then u are my junior.
Y/n:ooh sorry p' kongpob i don't know🙏.
Kong :It's ok.
Y/n:soo are u a hazer p ,?
Kong:umm I'm the head hazer. How do u know about this.?
Y/n :oh I research on it a little bit about the university so I know that there will be a hazer team that's it p .
Kong :ooh that's good that u know. And if u have any problem than u can say it to me ok. Ur my junior so it's my responsibility.
Y/n:thank you p.
Kong:um it's ok.
We were talking then the waiter came to give the order.
Waiter :Here is ur order Kong.
Kong :thank you p .
Waiter:And this is your order.
He gave me my food.
Y/n : thank you 🙏.
I saw kong ordered pinkmilk . I was thinking deep unaware of the tears flowing from my eyes. Then I suddenly got back to reality I saw Kong and all looking towards the direction where the sound came from. I took the chance and wrapped my tears before Kong could see them. And started to eat. After eating he was about to get up then I called him.
Y/n:pkong.
Kong :what?
Y/n:can I have ur number. That you said I can ask you if I have any questions? Sooo can you give me your number?
     Please don't say no Kong and don't misunderstood me . I was thinking then
Kong : nong!
Y/n:umm
Kong :give me your phone.
He held his hand out.
Y/n:what???
Kong : you said u want my number right so give me your phone.
Y/n:ohh here..
He took my phone and typed his number. And give it back to me.
Kong: here my number.
I took my phone back.
Y/n: thank you so much  p. And sorry for asking ur number.
Kong:it's ok. Then I get going ok.
Y/n: umm ok p bye. (with dimple smile)
Kong :..... Haa bye.
     Then he left.Haa thank god he gave me his number. I'm sooo happy.
I took breakfast for my friend and then reached to our drooms.
After eating breakfast we went out to to buy some things and to tour this place... And mate my online friend who is going to study with us in my branch name Annie she is a korean🇰🇷, 💜she is staying in our opposite droom.