meeting you again❤

Don't forget to vote,..

It's already night time and we three got ready and reached to bright's bar.
We came in and saw my friends sitting on the couch .
Seeing them makes me emotional but i have to be happy for getting another chance to be with them.
We sat on the right side of the table and i saw kong was is not here yet I say everywhere but couldn't find him.
Then suddenly I felt someone sat beside me. I immediately turned my head just to meet his glance. Omg my heart is beating so fast...
Kong :hey! Y/n.
What he is calling me? Really...
Y/n:hey p'.
Kong :how's your health now?
Y/n:I'm fine p'. How are you.?
Kong :ok, that's good that your good now.
I know your not. I know and I'm sorry...
Kong:your here?
Y/n:oh p'knot invited us here.
Kong :ooh ok...
Then we enjoyed alot and all were drunk Kong and I became even more closer than before.
Then we all started to meet often at bright's bar or at any restaurant for dinner at week ends...
Now we also got our gears. Today is bright's birthday so we came to a restaurant. We hade alot of fun...
Then I went to restroom.
After sometime:
Akshu:where is y/n?
Annie:she went to restroom I think so.
Akshu:I'll go take a look ok,..
Annie :um ok.
Akshu's pov:
I went to restroom to searching for y/n but she is nowhere to be seen I came back to our table .
Me :annie are you sure y/n went to restroom?
Annie:umm yeah she said she is going to restroom and gave me her mobile. Why ? Is everything ok?
Akshu:annie no i-i couldn't find her there and i don't know where she is...

??? Where is y/n???
Let's find out in the next part.
I hope you like it..And don't forget to vote ok...!