unexpected truth....

Y/n:I don't know what are you talking about?
Knot:I know you Arthit I'm your friend. And I saw you crying that day at the gathering when you saw me. And the way you looked at kong. I felt something suspicious and I started to observe you and now I'm sure that you are Arthit. And even today when I told you that I want to talk to you you didn't ask me why cause we don't even know each other. So now tell me how did this happened and how did you ended up as a girl.??
I didn't say anything I observed the surroundings and their are many students from our college..
Y/n:not here..! Let's go ylto my droom..
Then we came to my droom.
Knot:so you are staying in kongs previous droom..
Y/n:yeah!
We sat on the couch🛋️.
Knot:so will you tell me now?
Y/n:ummm
Knot :so now tell me how these all happened
Y/n: umm that day I was give kong a surprise by going to his droom and......
I said him ever think that happened that day. Suddenly he hugged me.
Knot:Arthit you are so great I'm proud to be your friend. Then how did you end up in this body. ?
Y/n:I don't know when I woke up I was in this body and people around me started to call me y/n I was soo confused . I tried tell them that I'm not y/n , I'm Arthit but they thought I got mad. Soo then I started to be like y/n and now I came here to see kong again..
Knot :soo your soul is transferred into this body.
I nodded
Knot :soo then what happened to the soul in this body. And there are any conditions like true loves kiss... Or you can say anyone about the truth and a time limited for you to live something like that..??
Y/n:no nothing like that and stop talking like a 5 years old girl , like fairy tales story and about the soul in this body I think she is dead....
Knot:but it is like a fairy tales story right?dead? How?
Y/n:Actually she was badly bullied by her classmates daily then oneday it went too far and they pushed her form the roof top.. And she died..
Knot:oh! So bad did that bullies got any punishment?for what they did they should get a punishment of death haa,...
Y/n:haa they got arrested. And now they are in jail..
Knot:goog they deserve it.. Then why didn't you tell kong that you are Arthit? And even me Or our friends?
Y/n:I was afraid that you people may also think that I'm mad soo that's why i was for the current time to tell you. But now you know the truth and you believe me soo I got some confidence to tell the others. I will tell them at right time..
Knot:umm that's good and I will help you with it.. And did anyone know the truth than me?
Y/n:haa y/n's friends know the truth..
Knot:that's good that they know, and did you mate kong.?
Y/n:yeah I have. Umm can you tell me about kong when I was. .gone..?
Knot:umm.when he got to know that you were dead he was totally broken and with no emotions. He cried alot at your furnal .
He didn't ate anything for like days.. And he locked himself in your droom he even tried to kill himself 2 times at that time his parents, friends and we were soo worried about him. After his parents and we talked to him, he became a bit normal. He shifted into your droom and started to stay there.

Y/n 's pov:
I cried hearing to his words. It's all because of me... He don't even smile like before anymore it's just a fake smile that he shows to make others think that he is ok but i know that he is not ok at all and it's all cause of me I'm the cause of everything.... I started to cry even more and knot hugged me to make me calm...
Knot : Arthit stop crying ok now you're back so everything will be fine ok we will find a way to tell him the truth ok?
I just nooded
After some time :
I stopped crying
Knot : yeah I have an idea tomorrow we are having a get together with the present hazar team at bright's bar, so you also come I will tell them that i invited you ok?
Y/n:umm ok. And bright has a bar?
Knot:yeah he has a bar, prem became a photographer, tutah and i got into a good company and we all missed you a lot..
Y/n:me too I also missed you all..
Knot :here is my number. (He gave me his number.) Ok I'll get going now ok take care and i will send u the address bof the bright's bar , don't forget to come tomorrow ok...bye
Y/n :umm ok you too take care ok bye
Then he left..
I'm sorry kong you had to went through alot cause of me.. And friends I missed you all alllot....
Then I went to sleep...