A secret.....??

Y/n's pov
I reached my droom and my friends went into there rooms .Today is the happiest day for me after soo long.
I sat on my bed and started thinking about the day....

I'm so happy that kong gave me his number. But he may think no one can see his sadness in his eyes but i saw it . But now I'm here so now you will be happy.
Y/n: Umm it's so hot in here I should go to the balcony.

Kong's pov

Umm what happened to me why I'm I thinking about her.. Her eyes and that dimple smile that....that's just like my Arthit
but it can't be him.... Ummm what I'm I thinking kong stop thinking about that girl ...
Yeah I'm missing Arthit so much that why that girl look like his to me....
I went out to the balcony and steared at the moon..
Kong : what did I do wrong that you left me p Arthit.
I took out Arthit's gear ⚙️and hold it in my hands and i can't help but started to cry I can't hold it in anymore.

Kong: p why did you leave me alone

Kong: p why did you leave me alone. I can't live without you p. P Arthit why did you broke the promise that we made that we will always be together p. I love you p...
And others may think that I'm ok but I'm not.. I'm not okay p... I want you back p. I want you back with me please come back p I love❤ you p i love you .
With that my tears started to follow from my eyes.. I just let my tears flow and while looking at the moon🌙...

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

It's so hot in here so i came to balcony then I saw someone in their balcony--- its-its kong??
Is he leaving that room? I observed carefully and.... WHAT! Is he crying.

By seeing him crying my tears automatically started to flow from my eyes

By seeing him crying my tears automatically started to flow from my eyes. I can't see him crying like this. My tears started to stream from my eyes I started sobbing..
He was crying while holding a gear ⚙️ in his hands staring at the moon🌙. Suddenly it started to rain but either of us wasn't in the situation to care of it..
Y/n: kong I'm so sorry that this is all because of me*sob* be-because of what I did. Sorry*sob* i-i know that what I did was wrong. I wish I could say you the truth bu-but i can't even if I will *sob*say you will never believe me and you will also think that iam crazy just like the other people did. Sorry kong*sob* I'm soo sorry..
I said while staring at him but he was only crying and looking at the moon while holding the gear in his hands near his heart...
Y/n:I love you kong*sob* I love you alot your the reason that made be alive again to be with you kong . Please forgive me kong*sob*please forgive your "p Arthit ".im sorry that i left you without a word but i came back to be with you kong, only for you*sob*i love you. I kept my promise as said we will always be together forever and ever. Please*sob* forgive me kong....

Then I slowly slided down the realing and sat there sobbing and crying while staring at him..... It hurts.. It hurts alot... I'm sorry...