the truth untold

Kong's pov:
When we got to know that y/n got missing we all started to search for her.
I don't know why but I'm soo worried for her.i never had this type of feeling for anyone other than p'Arthit ...

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone shouting.so I went to their and saw that y/n was about to fall .I ran fast and catch her ...she was soo shocked to see me..
When I looked up to see who did this to her I saw a group of girls and my eyes catch something a girl was holding what is it? 🧐 Ooo it's its the watch of p'Arthit omgg where did they get it..or maybe it is Just the same model of it ...I was again lost in my thoughts when...

Y/n's pov :

I was about to fall but someone catch me. When I looked up to see who was it I was shocked it-its kong omg why is he here.im happy that he saved me but what if he sees the watch ⌚ and ask me why is it with me ...and what if he misunderstands me omggg what should I do now.

I quickly got out of his grip and went to that girl who was holding my watch and snatched it from her it was pretty easy cause they all were in shock to see  kong saving me .I hope he didn't saw the watch ⌚.....

Kong came forward and to talk to those girls when they just ran away from there...
I when to akshu and lift her ..
Me :akshu yo-you okk.
Akshu:I'm ok but you . your hurt
She said and took out her handkerchief and cleaned my injury..
Me:it's okkk..

Then we turned to kong.
Me:p' thank you so much for helping us.And for saving me.
Kong:it's ok nong let's go back . everyone is waiting for us.

Y/n's pov:

           We reached back to the table and sat down.Every one were shocked to see me with wounds.
P'may : omg what happened to you u/n are u ok?
Me :no I'm ok p'.
P'bright got a first aid box and p'may dressed my wounds and Akshu's..
Knot: what happened y/n who did this to you?
Should I tell them or not ..?no-no I shouldn't I don't want kong to feel guilty...
Me : nothing p' it's just some girls tried to bully me that's it ..
Akshu's pov:
Omg I know that she's not gonna tell them the truth ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ....I should take action this time....
Me: really?
With that y/n looked at me with shocked face and signal me to not tell the truth....
P'Knot: then what happened nong u also have wounds if she is not telling them u can tell us the truth..
Y/n became nurvous ...
Me: yes p so I don't know what happened before I went there but when I was searching for y/n ...........
I told them the whole thing form the  starting till P'Kong came to save us ...  Except the watch thing..
Every one are angry at that group of girls and I can see that P'Kong is guilty that he is the reason for our injuries and this situation... Did I do something wrong by saying the truth .? No not at all it's the  only way for the thing to get better...
Y/n's pov:
Ooooh noooo why just ahhhhhh
I can see the guilt clearly in kong's eyes..... What should I do now??
P'bright: really y/n is it true?
I just nod my head that's the only thing I can do now I think so.....
Then Kong turned to me and said.

Kong: sorry nong I don't know  that this all happened because of me. I'm so sorry ...
It breaks my heart 💔 by seeing him like this....
Me :I'm  totally alright p' and it's not at all ur mistake or it happened cause of you. It's because of that senior
that's it  so don't say sorry p' please...
Knot : what's that girl name who did this to you nong..?
Me: I don't know-
.. before I could even answer know answered..
Kong:I know .
Every one turned to him immediately.....
Kong: it's Lia the  student who proposed to me last year ...
What she proposed to my kong ummmm I will not leave her  next time

P'aim: ohhh that girl  she still hasn't got any scene even after  being rejected ...
      After an hour:
   Y/n 's pov:
Now everything is so messed  up . what should I do now.?
It's time to go back and we all came out of the bar .
Akshu: y/n how are u going back ? Should I come to drop you?
Me: no Akshu it's ok I will go myself,
Knot: no ur already injured so u should not go alone .
Me: p I c-
Again kong cut me
Kong: I will take her .
Me:no p it's alright .
Kong :it's ok I will take u with me . I stay at the same place .
I can't say anything now.... I have to go with him...
Is he going to ask about the watch??
Did he saw my watch?? What is going on.....
Knot: y/n . Can u come with for a minute I have to talk to you?
What is going to ask now ....ummmmmm
Me: ok p' ( I turned to kong )
Me: p'kong I will come in a minute.
Kong :ok
I went with knot.
Me: what happened knot? Why do you want to talk to me ?
Knot : Arthit are you sure?
Me:??sure about what?
Knot: About not telling kongpob the truth.
Me:You know na knot that I'm afraid that he might not believe me or even misunderstand me ..(while looking down)
Knot : Arthit .....(I looked up to him) I know you are afraid .but you can't stay away from him and you can hide the truth from him.I think it is best to say the truth that you're his Arthit , you should tell him Arthit.You know right that kong is dying inside even if he is acting to be ok infront of other.
Me:I know knot ...hmmm ok then I will say the truth.i also can't see him in pain.... thanks naa knot ...
Knot : it's ok ,now let's go Kong will be waiting for you...
Me : ummm let's go ....
Kong's pov:
I was waiting for y/n but she isn't coming.
She went to talk to P'Knot but I'm worried that something might happen again..
I should check on her....I was looking around to find her than what I heard mad me shocked 😲
     What why is P'Knot calling y/n by p'Arthit name ?, What she is my p'Arthit bu-but how how can it be possible..?? And why didn't he told me it's him from starting.... I would definitely believe you p' you're my life how can I know believe you .... Tears started  flow from my eyes....
I should go back before they come......
Y/n'pov:
We went back to where kong was waiting me.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realised that kong was calling me.
Kong: y/n ?? Are you okay??
That got me back to earth.....I turned to face him
Me: yess p' I'm ok .....
Then I realised that we are at the same place where we proposed and our first kiss.... I got emotional... but I have to control myself...
Me:p'i have something to tell you
Kong :I have something to talk to you
We both said at the same time......
Me: first you say p'
Kong: it's ok nong you can say first ...I'm listening ok
Me: umm ok p'...
We are at the same spot..... standing at the realing..
Me:p' after what I'm going to say you may think that I'm crazy or you may misunderstand me but I swear p' that what I'm going to say I really true I will not lie to you ok?
Kong just nodded...
I took a deep breath before starting....
Me: p' no kong I'm your P'Arthit whom you loved alot.. kong I know that you might not believe me but I'm your P'Arthit...you remember right we promised to be together forever and ever.....and here iam  to be with you again,to be your and your only...I love you kong I love you soo much...and please forgive me for leaving you .And for making you suffer in pain because of me .... please na please believe in me please kong.....* Sob* 🤧
I was crying.like crazy...
Me: I love you*hik* your p' loves you sooo much and *sob* sorry for leaving you naaaa
I was shocked to see that he was not at all surprised by my words...is he thinking that I'm crazy or anything else..... please believe me konggggg........ please god ......
Kong:I know already...and sorry for listening to your conversation with P'Knot but I was looking for your then I heard it all. And p' how could you do this to me
.you don't even bother to tell me sooner you know right how much I was waiting for you to come back into my life...and how much I miss you.... you know I love you na p'Arthit bu-but you still don't tell me sooner ha ....how can you think that I will not believe in your and think that you are crazy...I have a weird feeling about you from the first day I mate you . But now it is confirmed that you are my p' ....I love you p' love you like crazy...

He hugged me and we both started crying....
After some time he let go of me ..

Kong: what happened to you p' and how did you ending up in this body...?
Me: I'm sorry na kong that I didn't tell you soon I was afraid of loosing you once again so I was waiting for the right moment....
Then I told him everything from my accident till today......
I can see tears forming in his eyes...
Me: I'm sorry.kong I'm soooooo. Sorry... Because of me you suffered a lot... please forgive me.kong please*sob*
I couldn't stop my tears anymore....
Seeing me crying.kong hugged me tightly.....I hugged him back ..I really missed this warmth  ......
Me:I love you kong*sob* I love you so much
Kong : I love you too
Kong said and then he kissed me on my forehead...
I got shocked and looking upto him.....
Kong:it's not at all ur fault p' you did the right thing ....I'm so proud of you.... I know you also suffered...I love you..
I got soo happy and hugged him even more tighter.
Me: so now ur not angry on me right?
Kong: umm yeah ....And how can I be angry on my babe...
I was soo shy by hearing him calling me babe...
Me:konggg..
Kong: you should call me p'kong naa cause now I'm the oldest.....okkkk
Me : ummmm ok ....
I just hugged him again....
I never thought that we will be together again.... Tq god thank you so much.....