do i have any feelings for her.??.. NO.. no

kong's pov:

It's the day of registration for the freshers so we have so many things to do. We already arranged the registration booths and club booths.
After some time:
We decided to visit our juniors at the registration booths. We walked towards the registration booths all freshers started to shout our names especially mine.
Then I saw y/n the girl that i mate yesterday. She looks so pale i dont know why but i started to worry and walked to her and i was about to call her .
suddenly she fell down
Kong :nong!
but before she could fall on the ground I got her. And i lifted her up and carry her in bridal style.
And came to nurse room and then the nurse checked her and she said she has fever and she is weak. I don't know why but i started to worry alot now . I sat on the chair near her bed and decided to wait till she wakes up. Then her friend came and sat on her bed. Then she got a call and she said she is going to get something to eat for y/n.
Then she went.
I was just sitting there watching her with a worried look. Then she slowly woke up she still looks soo pale i talked with her a bit then I said her to stay in here only cause her friend went to get something to eat for her.
I came from their and went to my friends and they started teasing me
M:ohhh kong i think their is something going between you and that junior ummm
And the other followed him.
Kong:NO ! Their is nothing like that. I mate her yesterday and she is a foreigner and she is our junior so it's my responsibility to take care of our junior that's it nothing more ok...
Oak:than why didn't you just leave her at the nurse room and come ha! Why we're you there till now.
Kong: because she was alone and her friend went to get something to eat for her ok! And I'm again telling you that no one can never replace my Arthit's place in my heart and i will never love anyone.. Ok!

Then I came to my room from there I can't stay there anymore while hearing to their words.
I sat on the bed and started to think of what my friends said
Kong:where they right?NO NO it can't be right.
Kong:did I said those words to stop them thinking of me with anothers person or I said to me to stop myself from falling in love again..... Haaaa what I'm I thinking what should I dooo...?
I should take a nape to stop thinking about it. Then I went to sleep....

Next day:

Y/n's pov
Today is our first gathering and I m so excited to see Kong has a hazar head. We all are waiting in the seniors.
Then the door slowly opened and all the hazars started to walk into the hall while holding their hands back.
Knot also came with them. He didn't change much. I wish he got a good job and I wish my friends all are happy. I missed the alot and especially knot .He is the closest to me among all my friends he always understands me and he is the one who helped me with my love for Kong I'm soo lucky to have such type of friends in my life... And i felt my tears flowing from my eyes I wrapped my tears cause I don't want to miss this moment.
Kong is standing in the middle of the stage he looks so handsome in the hazar dress.
He started talking I was just staring at him all the time till the end of the gathering.im so proud of him he is a good hazar head.
After the gathering we all came out of the hall. And went back to our drooms.

After some days:
Today our Gatherings finished soon .i need to take some books from the library so I came to the library and said my friends to back to the drooms.
I took the books and I was about to leave when knot approached me.
Y/n:oh! Hello p
Knot:hello can i talk to you?
Y/n:ok p
Then we came to the restaurant near the college and it was the regular restaurant that we used to go together when we were I was alive and we sat on the same table where we used to sit. It's making me emotional but I can't cry in front of knot, cause he don't know that iam Arthit I called my friends and informed that I will came a little late and I'm having my dinner out. I missed have dinner with knot and other in here our order came.
Y/n:p you said you want to talk about something.
Knot :yeah! But let's eat first. Ok!
Y/n:ok p
Then we started eating.
Knot :you missed this placed right?
I was so shocked what did he just said?? Did I heard it right???
I lift my face up to see him.
Y/n:um?? What are you saying p??
Knot:you know what I'm saying.
Y/n:no! P I really don't know what you are talking about?
Knot :stop pretending Arthit. I know you very well.
I was like omg really he know that  I'm Arthit how did he know it??