{8}

a/n: this is basically part 2 of the among us au enjoy :D

taehyung touched his lips as he looked out the spaceship wondering what went wrong.
how could he not notice it before, he was so oblivious to having a crush on jungkook he was blinded by the fact he killed all his friends.
he wondered if jungkook ever wanted to kill him.
he heard a knocking sound and turned around.
speak of the devil.

"hey tae." jungkook said as he walked by him
"hi." tae responded as he fiddled with his fingers nervously.
"the stars look beautiful tonight." jungkook began as he knew taehyung was feeling overwhelmed.
"are you doing okay?"
'what do you think' taehyung thought.
"i'm doing well." taehyung confided jungkook not wanting to talk about what happend a few days ago.

"taehyung.." jungkook started
"did you ever care about them?" taehyung started.
"what?"
"did you even care about our friends??, i mean did you even hesitate to kill them or were you just..."
"hey, hey, hey taehyung look at me."
"no!" taehyung said lightly pushing jungkook away.
y-you lied to not only me but our friends and not they're dead! gukk h-how co-could you e-even." taehyung explained, frustrated he grabbed his hair pulling on it.

"hey! please, let me explain." jungkook grasped taehyungs wrist making him look at him the sight of taehyung broke him.
tears in his eyes and his hair all over the place and his lips quivering and his hand shaking.

"please, just listen to me alirght?" jungkook began as he soothingly press light kisses on taehyungs wrist.
"i- i just please you need to understand to in order to survive i had to k-kill them.." jungkook explained.

taehyungs eyes widened when he saw jungkook looking down trying to compensate words to say.

"i didn't want to do it taehyung but i had to, in order for us to survive i had to, you need to understand that it wasn't even a choice, and i can see in your eyes thinking if i've ever considered killing you, and the answer is no never once when i thought of who to kill next we're you in my mind, the only time you were in my mind was when i thought of protecting you not killing you alright, and i know you don't trust me and that's okay with me as long as i keep you safe is all that matters to me right now." jungkook stated.

taehyung didn't know what to say so nodded agreeing he brought jungkook into a hug resting his head on his chest.
"i do." taehyung confessed
"what?"
"i do trust you gukk."
jungkook just smiled kissing taehyungs forehead.

~~~~ ~~~~

jungkook waited for the new people to set into the space ship and stayed by taehyung. they met just about everyone. they greeted most of the new crew mates in the ship while keeping a close eye on all of them.

the new cremates all walked different directions getting settled into their rooms, while jungkook and taehung helped them with directions and what they had to do.

it was time to start, they all went to cafeteria all the cremates smiling and laughing. taehyung felt bad, bad that they didn't know what they put themselves into. they didn't know what was going to happen next and what they were going to experience. what he had to experience.

it was the next morning when everyone got an announcement to meet at the cafeteria. they were told what they had to do and took look out for one person who could be an impostor.

taehyung and jungkook immediately were off their separate ways as they tried so hard not to remain any suspicion upon them.

taehyung was shaking he couldn't do it he just wanted to go back to the way it was with jimin and jin and everyone just watching the stars while they were on the ship. taehyung walked into electrical seeing another person there doung wires and the person looks at taehyung and smiles taehyung just smiles back doing download side eyeing the person he shakily presses the button before he feels and tap on his shoulder "hi i'm taemin i'm new here, you are?" "i-i'm taehyung" he held out his hand for taemin to shake "do you need help on any tasks i know i'm new here but i wouldn't mind helping if you ask." "oh no i'm fine"