{𝟺}

a/n:enjoy :D

jungkook worked countless of times not really getting a break once in a while. i mean he was the ceo of jeon cooperations so obviously he couldn't take breaks as much as he wanted to. he had to go to to meetings, sign papers etc. luckily tho he had a week off since he was ahead of all of his work. he wanted to pick up taehyung and spend the weekend with him since they couldn't really hang with each other because jungkook was so busy.

taehyung was in college working on photography since he always liked the scenery of the pictures he would take when he was younger. but it didn't mean the fact that he sometimes hated that he couldn't catch a break. college was just stressing him out he didn't really have any breaks since he was one of the top students in his class. taehyung was stressed he had a lot of work to do since he was behind because he would procrastinate time to time. but it didn't mean he didn't get good grades. he was currently sitting in the library when he heard his phone ring a looked to see a message from jungkook.

gukkie👅🍆❤️
hey baby, i'm gonna pick you up today 💓
we're spending the week together meet me in the front ❤️
                                                                tae🍑🥰💓
                                                                 okay 💓💓

jungkook was in the front of taehyungs school impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. he looked down to see his phone open and see a message from taehyung. as soon as he heard the bell ring he started the car already wanting to see taehyung.
he saw taehyung walking with his head down low holding his binder while jumping cutely as he walked down the steps in front of the school.taehyung got in the car quickly and sighed exhausted from so much work he had to do. jungkook noticed and placed his hand on taehyungs thighs rubbing it softly driving off one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on taehyungs thigh. they arrived to jungkooks mansion not having to pick up anything up for taehyung since he kept extra clothes since he would always visit jungkook in the weekends.

once they got to jungkooks mansion taehyung quickly got out of the car going up to the front door waiting for it to be open. jungkook quickly got out of the car racing to the house seeing as taehyung was rushing to go inside. jungkook opened the door taehyung quickly going inside, and jungkook closing the door and walking into the kitchen to see taehyung on the table having all of his notes out and writing fastly. jungkook walked up to taehyung rubbing his back to comfort him.
"baby i think you should take a break you have the weekend off."
"gukkie i can't i need to finish this can you just leave so i can concentrate please."
tae said with tears welling up in his eyes. jungkook could tell he was stressed but decided to just leave him for a couple of minutes hoping that if he'd come back to check on him he'd be done, so jungkook just nodded and left up to his room taking off his suffocating suit and putting on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

it was past 2 hours and jungkook was just on his phone scrolling through instagram. he hesitated before heading down to see if taehyung was done yet. he went to look at taehyung still writing but his head hanging low, his hair covering his face.
jungkook sighed frustrated that taehyung was still working wondering when he was gonna take a break he could tell taehyung hands were hurting just seeing how white and red his writing hand was. jungkook went over to taehyung shaking his shoulder lightly.
"tae." he spoke quietly. taehyung remained quiet trying to get his work done as fast as possible
"baby cmon you've been working for 2 hours now i think it's time for a break hmm?"
taehyung just ignored him putting his pencils down and cracking his knuckles and grabbing his pencil back up writing another sentence. jungkook was getting frustrated and took the pencil away from taehyung.

taehyung getting mad and annoyed by jungkooks antics quickly opened his pencil bag getting another pencil and writing down harshly and quickly this time. jungkook quickly threw taehyung on his shoulder carrying him up to their shared room.
"g-gukk put me down." 
"not until you take a break, your only stressing and pressuring yourself even more."
"s-stop"
taehyung said punching jungkooks back and wiggling his legs trying to get out of his grasp. jungkook lightly put taehyung down on the bed but taehyung got up hitting jungkooks chest tears in his eyes. jungkook could see that he was overwhelmed from all the work he was doing. he hugged him tightly while whispering into his ear and softly caressing his hair.

"let it out baby i know."
taehyungs tears were soaking up jungkook shirt but he didn't care. all he cared about was taehyungs mental health and hated how he was treating it.
tae was shaking and sobbbing and was trying to catch his breath, jungkook cupped his face wiping the tears while taehyung looked at the ground ashamed that he was crying over something stupid.
"s-sorry."
taehyung hiccuped while taking deep breaths.
"you don't have to be sorry baby. i know your stressed you just need to realize that your mental health."
"i know gukkie but the professor is just stressing me out, already giving out so much assignments."
taehyung whined new tears coming to his eyes. jungkook sighed looking for a suggestion.
"how about you go take a bath i'll make you some hot chocolate hm?"
taehyung just nodded yawning and rubbing his eyes. taehyung went straight to get some clothes taking a warm bath so he could calm down. while jungkook was making him hot chocolate. taehyug went towards the kitchen seeing jungkook with two mugs in his hands. he handed one to taehyung
"thank you." taehyung said in a low voice head low. they both sat on the couch watching tv taehyungs eyes coming close to closing.
"baby." he opened his eyes fully looking to jungkook.
"cmon let me take you to bed."
taehyung nodded making grabby hands so jungkook could carry him to their room. jungkook smiled picking taehyung up bridal style.

he layed taehyung down in bed and pulling the covers over him before turning off all the lights and getting in bed next to taehyung. he pulled taehyung closer putting his head into his chest draping his arm over his small waist.
he kissed his forehead and whispered
"i love you."
before falling into a deep sleep.

oh uh hey 👋
skejnewkwj it's been a long ass time
sorry i'll try to update more faster
school started and i hate 💔
hoped you enjoy
(sorry if i misspelled anything)
also sorry this sucks ass 😏