{𝟼}

a/n: enjoy :D

taehyung always wore makeup liking the way it made him looked pretty. but jungkook always loved him bare faced didn't mean he didn't think taehyung didn't look pretty both ways.

taehyung walked right into the kitchen seeing jungkook laying on the couch eyes closed his chest going up and down. taking a nap basically.

he leaned down pressing a kiss on jungkooks nose and then a kiss on his cheek. he pulled away getting up to make some food when he was pulled back onto jungkooks chest.

he blushed lightly as he saw his face close to his lovers. jungkook smiled lightly pulling him close to his chest smelling taehyings scent hugging him tightly kissing his forehead he grabbed taehyungs chubby cheeks lifting up his face staring at him lovingly.

"what?"
taehyung asked confused as to why his boyfriend was just starting at him.

"your moles are so cute."

jungkook said showing off his cute bunnny smile.

"they make you look so pretty."

he kissed the mole underneath his eye lid.

he then kissed his mole on his cheek.

he kissed his mole that was on his nose.

but last but not least he kissed the mole that was on his beautiful soft lips.

it was a sweet loving kiss the couple both shared. they both pulled away staring at each other smiling both falling into a deep sleep as taehyung listen to jungkooks heart beat and as jungkook hugged taehyung tightly running his hands through this soft hair.

A/N: damn idk tf this was but
hey
also sorry it's short i'm actually writing a smut but yea i'll post that soon
hope you guys have a great day/night ❤️
(sorry if i misspelled anything)