{𝟹}

a/n:enjoy :D

taehyung was currently in bed on vlive saying hi to some fans. he was sick but decided to go live since he was in bed all day. he felt hot and looked really pale but nonetheless didn't end the live there.

"hey guys" taehyung said as he held a peace sign smiling lightly.

@juancock: taehyung you're so pretty 💕

@taeb00ty: tae say hi if you love your fans

@vmin_ship: you don't look so well tae get some rest please ❤️

@idk_kookv: taehyung are you okay?

@taeish_prtty: i love you 💕

@jimin_has_no_jams: please don't over work yourself 😟💔

"i'm okay guys i'm just sick, don't worry i wanted to go on live since i had nothing to do and was in bed all day."

as more comments were loading taehyungs head started hurting even more then it was before. he put his hand on his head. he was heating up, he could feel himself getting loopy wanting to just drop everything and lay down. he quickly took his hand off. and just smiled like nothing happened.

@tae_vmin: please get rest you don't look very good :(

@its_taegi: tae please take care of your self we love you and will always be here for you 💜💜💜

@jimin_has_no_jams: it's okay to end the live we love you and understand 💖💖 please get well soon💗

taehyungs hand start shaking and his vision was getting blurry and his headache was getting worse as he brought the phone closer to his face trying to get a clear view of some of the comments.

"i think im going to end the live sorry guys, i'll see you guys later goodnight i love you guys bye, bye" he waved as he pressed 'end live'

taehyung tried to get up but instantly fell back on his bed not having the energy to get up. he really wanted his boyfriend. whenever he would be sick jungkook would take care of him, and vice versa.

he cuddled into the blankets just wanting to go to sleep but knowing he would have to take some medicine before he passes out. he got up holding on to the edge of the bed balancing himself to walk to the kitchen. taehyung walked to the kitchen feeling wobbly and dizzy. he quickly went by the couch and plopped on it. tears started forming into his eyes as he felt like he was gonna die.

'everything hurts' he thought.

taehyung let the tears flow down his cheeks as he sturggled to get up. he tried pushing him self off the couch only to be flopping back down. he felt so weak. he tried getting up again not noticing the door being opened. he felt two strong arms pick him up as he quickly wrapped his legs around the males waist.

taehyung sobbed into the males neck as he was just simply tired and just wanted to feel better already. "gukkie it hurts"

"i know baby, i know" jungkook said as he rubbed taehyungs back. jungkook walked to the bedroom gently placing taehyung on the bed. he covered him with the blanket half way, moving his hair out of the way and kissing his forehead. jungkook left the room and quickly came back with a spoon and a liquid medicine.
taehyung eyes the medicine and looked at it with disgust. he turned his head away not wanting to take the medication.

jungkook lightly grabbed taehyungs chin making him face the medicine.

"baby if you want to feel better you need to take this"

"smells nasty" taehyung said as he scrunched his face in disgust.

"i know baby but you don't want to feel icky anymore do you?" jungkook asked taeyung as he quickly shook his head "okay open"

taehyung opened his mouth, as he grasped the spoon and swallowed the liquid. as jungkook pulled the spoon out of his mouth taehyung shook his head as his face scrunched up digusted by what he just swallowed.

jungkook smiled sheepishly and rubbed taehyungs back and pulled the covers over him. he went to the kitchen to put the medicine and spoon away and went back to the bedroom to see taehgung still awake obviously waiting for jungkook to join him in bed.

he already came in comfortable clothes so didn't bother changing and just went to join taehyung. as he joined taehyung he caressed taehyungs cheek and lightly ran his hands through taehyungs hair as he pressed light kisses on taehyungs face.

A/N: hey
this one shot was kinda boring but whatever👁
hope you guys are having a great day/night
(sorry if i misspelled anything)