{5} (M)

a/n:⚠️ warning ⚠️: this has a little smut in it so don't read it if you don't like, otherwise enjoy :D

taehyung and jungkook have been together for a year now. despite being for together for that long and knowing eachother for years they've never went as far as making out.
tae wasn't ready for sex, at least not yet.
jungkook just made him shy, it wasn't his fault even he knew jungkook was so built. (😣)

taehyung got home from grocery shopping and was putting things away.
he felt two muscular arms around his waist, two bare muscular arms to be exact.
taehyung tapped jungkooks arms trying to pry them away.

"gukk i'm trying to put the groceries away."
jungkook ignored him kissing him on the neck. taehyung tried wiggling his way out but jungkook tightend his grip.
taehyung quickly closed the cabinets, trying to walk to the table, only to be turned around by jungkook pulling him into a kiss.

taehyung smiled into the kiss and pulled away looking to see jungkook smiling showing off his cute bunny teeth.
tae noticed jungkook was sweaty from his bare shoulders and looked down to see his toned abs sweaty as well and pulled away blushing while covering his face.

"g-gukkie take a shower you smell."
taehyung said making an excuse for jungkook to leave the room. jungkook just chuckled prying taehyung hands softly away from his face.
he kisses taehyung on the nose and cheek and pulls him into a loving hug.
"join me baby."

jungkook says in a raspy deep voice. taehyung blushes and pushes jungkook lightly away from him, his hands on his chest.
"gukkie im not ready for 'that' yet."
taehyung said emphasizing the 'that.'

jungkook chuckled lightly catching on to what taehyung was thinking.
"baby we don't have to do 'that' at least if your not ready, i just wanted to take a shower with you because i haven't seen you all day but if your not comfortable showering with me yet that's okay too."

taehyung smiled sweetly. "i am comfortable i'm just not ready that's all."
"okay angel, just know i'll wait until you are." taehyung just nodded giving jungkook a quick kiss.

jungkook led them to the bathroom getting the shower ready. taehyung just looked down to the floor getting nervous about being naked in front of jungkook for the first time.

jungkook looks over at taehyung seeing how nervous he looks. he sees him fumbling with his fingers while looking at the ground.

"how about i go first and then you'll go but i'll turn around until you want me to look."
jungkook suggested not wanting to make taehyung uncomfortable.
taehyung nodded turning around while covering his eyes. jungkook just smiled getting in. taehyung nervously took of his clothes.

"okay im going in gukk."
taehyung said in soft voice as he spoke quietly afraid jungkook couldn't hear him not really wanting to repeat himself.
"you can turn around now."
jungkook turned observing taes face seeing if he was uncomfortable but saw taehyung just looking down trying to cover up his private parts but failing miserably at doing so.

he smiled taking taehyungs hands in his softly caressing his smooth skin.
"baby look at me."
taehyung looked up seeing jungkook smiling slightly. jungkooked kiss head and his cheek before going down to kiss his bare shoulder.
pressing light kisses and traveling up to his neck area pressing even more wet kisses and making marks. taehyung whimpered showing satisfaction to jungkooks actions.

he moaned softly when he felt him putting his hands on his bare thighs jungkook squeezed the soft flesh loving the way it felt around his fingers
he pulled taehyung closer his hands reaching towards hole. taehyung opened his things wanting more of what jungkook was willing to give.

"baby."
the jungkook said looking down while caressing the beautifuls boys cheek. taehyung nodded for reassurance.
jungkook quickly entered in his finger in taehyungs hole his fingers already wet. he entered a finger gently not wanting to hurt taehyung moving it gently around his hole.

taehyung whimpered tightening his grip on jungkooks biceps. jungkook putting another finger in working his motions faster making taehyungs thighs more shaky then they were before.
as jungkook noticed taehyung was close he sped his pace as he saw taehyungs mouth open slightly, tears in his eyes from so much pleasure.

"g-gukkie."
taehyung whined overwhelmed with so much satisfaction.
"it's okay baby let go for me." 
taehyung moans loudly gripping on jungkooks bicep as he breaths heavily and rests his head on jungkooks chest closing his eyes briefly.

"i'm tired."
taehyung mumbles on jungkooks chest with pouty lips.
"i know baby, but let's get you cleaned up first okay."
after getting cleaned up they both got dressed jungkook helping taehyung in the process of dressing in which taehyung would blush each time jungkook would brush his fingers through his body while dressing him.

they cuddled and eventually fell asleep hoping to have other nights like these in the future.
(😏)

A/N: hey
i'm running out of ideas so please comment or something cause i cannot 💔
hope you guys are having a great day/night❤️
(sorry if i misspelled anything)