Chapter 2

Barry fell down to the ground from the portal. He looked around and saw that he's in a different place then before and though that since the Loki villain is from another earth, then that means Loki took him to his earth.

He tried running fast in a big circle to open a breach back to his earth but it didn't work. The breach didn't open so he tried a second time and it still didn't work. "Maybe that Loki guy put a spell on me or something. I mean I did see him using magic." he said to himself.

Flash pov

So I started walking and looking around this new earth.

Wait hold up, wait a second. Are those heroes fighting a bunch of..... robots?

I looked around and analyzed everything around and am I- AM I REALLY ON A FLOATING ISLAND?! IS THIS A FLOATING CITY?!

If this falls from the sky, everyone down there could possibly die!

What is it doing in the air in the first place?!

I started walking closer to the heroes trying not to be seen.

I saw a man in a red and yellow iron suit, he looked like a robot, I have to admit he had a really cool suit. I didn't see his face cause he was wearing an iron mask.

I also saw another man in a robot suit but this time his suit was all grey colored and
I also couldn't see his face cause he was also wearing a mask.

Then I saw a woman with short red hair wearing black. I don't think she has any powers. She was fighting and using guns in the fight. But wow she is really good at fighting. And this time she wasn't wearing any mask so I did see her face but freaked out cause she's FREAKING SCARLETT JOHANSSON! On my earth she is a really rich and famous actress. I never thought an actor could be a superhero.

And then I saw Jeremy Renner, he was also a really famous and rich actor on my earth. But on this earth he was a superhero just like Scarlett Johanson. He was fighting with a bow and arrows. He's just like Oliver. He does look like he won't shoot two arrows at anyone's back, unlike Oliver.

And then I saw a woman with long brown ginger-ish hair. She had powers, or more like magic. Is she a witch or something? She didn't look like she was American. She wasn't wearing any mask so I could see her face but I still don't know her.

And I also saw what looked like a robot, an actual robot who had a red colored face and he wasn't wearing an iron suit like the other two guys. No he was an actual robot who had like an orange stone on his forehead.

There was also saw a man wearing blue with a shield with a star on it in his hands. He was also wearing a blue mask with a star on it like his sheild that he uses for protection. His shield has the American flag just like his suit. Definitely American.

Then I heard like a monster screaming so I turned around and I was right. I DID SEE ONE! AN ACTUAL MONSTER! He had a green skin and was huge! He sounded angry and was destroying littarly everything! And he could also jump really really high.

And then I was really happy because I saw Chris Hemsworth. On my earth he was also an actor and I was a really really big fan of him! He was wearing armor on his chest, probably his whole suit was armor idk. And he was holding a big hammer in his hand.

I also saw a light blue or grey blur. That's definitely a speedster. But a really slow one may I add. He's like the slowest speedster I have ever seen on any earth. He was really slow that I don't even think he can catch a speeding bullet. He has white hair and was wearing blue. He also didn't look like he was American so I think he's probably related to that witch. But when I say slow I mean REALLY slow I cause I could see him in slow motion when I got Flash time.

And then I saw Jeremy Renner running to a little kid to save him.

But out of nowhere, a robot in a jet appeared. But this robot was actually the biggest one out of all the others. Pretty sure he's their leader.

And that robot was going to shoot at Jeremy and the little child but grandpa hair was running towards them. He was going to sacrifice himself! Okay so I was right when I said he can't catch bullets.

I quickly ran there, I mean I can't just stand there and let him die. I'm a hero after all! I caught all the bullets that were like 20 cm away from the speedster. "Too slow" I said looking at him before quickly running back to another hiding spot.

End of pov
______________________________