Chapter 7

Suddenly Wanda stood up. Everyone looked at her confused and knowing that she was gonna say something or talk about what happened.

"Okay well Pietro, remember this morning when I went out? Yeah well I went to the park and that's when I saw him!"

"Wait you saw him?!" Pietro asked surprisingly.

"What?!" Screamed Nat.

"You did?!" Clint shockingly asked.

Everyone was taken aback by Wanda's comment including Nick Fury but he just sat there with his one eye looking very interested and curious.

"Yes I saw him! It was when I bumped into him, Grant Gustin. But that's not the weird part, his name isn't Grant Gustin."

"Wait what?!" Tony asked.

"This is not possible!" Steve asked confused as ever.

"I have no idea what's going on right now." Rhodes typically said.

"And they still say I'm supposed to be the smart one." Vision said.

"Yeah that's not his name, his real one is Bartholomew Henry Allen."

"Well that's a long name." Bruce said with a curious expression on his face.

"Agreed" Clint said.

"Okay I have no idea what's going on right now." Pietro said with his confused brain.

"Oh that's not even the whole story, he's the red streak! Figured that out by using  my powers." Wanda finished everything she wanted to say with a proud expression.

Everyone, still not knowing what's going on, we're actually kinda happy that they figured something out and are one step closer to revealing the truth.

Nick Fury: "I don't know how that's possible. But I'm just happy that we have a new clue now. I'm impressed Wanda, and you know how I'm not the kind of person to get impressed."

Wanda put a big smile on her face being very happy to be able to help.

Nick Fury: Well since we know where he was before, let's focus on that now. So right now we're gonna go search for him. Wanda, Pietro,I need you guys on the job. I need you to go back to that park that you were in, maybe we can find him there, or maybe even some clue or anything. Pietro, you've got Wanda's back you also have to run her there."

Hawkeye: "And if we didn't find him there?"

Nick Fury: "If we didn't find him, we'll make another plan but right now this is the only lead we have so we're using it whether you like it or not. Any questions? Or maybe even any other leads?"

Everyone looked at Pietro hoping he'll tell Fury about the red streak saving his life, but Pietro stayed silent and didn't say anything, neither did anyone else.

"No-one? Okay then let's go"

"Wait, right now?" Pietro asked.

"Yes now! Now go!"

Pietro quickly went fast mode, picked up Wanda in his arms, but before running away to the park, he asked her: "Wait you still didn't say which park you were at."

"Oh yeah, the one next to that restaurant."

"There's a million restaurants, besides I don't know New York that much."

"I think I read somewhere that it's called Central Park."

"Okay I'll just run around till I find that place." And with that, Pietro ran out of the Tower to Central Park.

Barry Allen pov

It's been a long time since the witch touched me but I'm still worried that something might happen. Like maybe she'll come for me or something. Or maybe tell the heroes of this earth who I'm pretty sure there name is Avengers. 

But then I realized that I forgot my bag with my suit in it on the bench that I was sitting on.

I hope the witch didn't take it, I don't think she noticed that there was a bag in the first place so I'm good.

I'm gonna go there now and get my bag.

Some time later:

I finally arrived to the park and luckily I found my bag.

I opened and saw my suit in it. No one touched my bag so that's good.

And now all I have to do is get out of here because I'm pretty sure that the Avengers might come here if the witch told them about what happened.

Then someone touched my hand from behind me. So I turned around and saw the witch.

I turned back again to run the other way but I saw the white haired speedster.

"I-I I can explain" I said while raising my hands up.

End of pov
______________________________