Chapter 8

I turned back again to run the other way but I saw the white haired speedster.

"I-I I can explain" I said while raising my hands up and looking around me at both of them.

"Okay, explain." said the speedster in front of me.

"Well um..."

Then, multiple black cars drove in from the streets where a big tall man who looked like a pirate walked closer to me while holding cuffs.

He didn't really look like police tho. Maybe he's from a secret organization like the FBI or the DEO when I met Kara or something like that?

"You are coming with us mister Grant Gustin." said pirate man.

Mister Grant Gustin? What? Oh wait is that my doppelganger's name on this earth? Well yeah probably cause why else would they call me that. It's still a super bad name tho, why would my parents from this earth ever call me that?

And don't they know that speedsters could just phase through cuffs? I mean they already have a speedster they should pretty much know that.

Wait a second.... doesn't their speedster know how to phase? Oh man can't this speedster do anything?? Wow he is so bad and weird bro.

End of pov

After that, Barry said: "You guys really want me? Well how about you try to catch me?"

And with that, Barry used his super speed and started running away from them.

Pietro quickly used his speed and started chasing him, he knew he was super slow compared to him but he still had to try and kept running after him.

Suddenly, Barry started slowing down and it was like he didn't have his speed anymore.

Barry himself was a bit surprised at the fact that he was feeling super tired and that he was slowing down but, from the fact that his stomach started hurting and rumbling, he soon realized that it was because he hadn't ate anything in days. And he himself knows better than anyone that he needs like 800 calories a day.

He tried as hard as he could to keep running but he quickly went unconscious and fell to the ground.

Since Barry was slowing down, Pietro was able to catch up to him while they were running around the city. He saw how Barry went suddenly unconscious in front of him and fell laying on the ground in an alley which took him by surprise.

Pietro kept wondering and thinking what happened not knowing why the man, who is clearly way faster than him, went sleepy head.

"Fury, I got him. I'll tell you what happened later. Come pick him up." Pietro said with his sokovian accent before telling Fury his location.

Then, Fury and some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents came after a few minutes and saw Barry on the ground. One of them checked if he still had a pulse. After seeing as he did, they grabbed him and put him in a car that took them back to S.H.I.E.L.D.

TIME SKIP:

The car finally arrived to S.H.I.E.L.D but Barry was still unconscious the whole time in the car.

Some agents picked him up and took him to a room. Fury went and told the Avengers about the fact that they finally caught the red streak.

Fury: Pietro, follow me, now.

Pietro went and followed him from behind into another room than the one he was in with the Avengers.

Fury: So, mind telling me why the hell did we find him unconscious? And I mean the entire story not just the running around and finding him unconscious story that you said before.

Pietro: Alright well, so I was running after him and he started slowing for some reason which made me catch up to him since he's so fast, and when I followed him into an alleyway I found him sleeping on the floor. I really don't know how but he was slowing down a lot while running and it did look like he was hurting or something.

Fury: Mhm interesting. You can go now.

TIME SKIP:

Barry Allen pov

Ow why does my head hurt? I quickly raised my head. My eyes feel so heavy. I tried opening which took a few seconds. I quickly blinked to clear my vision and looked around. Huh, where am I? I analysed the room I'm in, one big mirror next to me, one door behind me, a table and a chair in front of me. This is definitely an interrogation room.

_____________________________________