Chapter 9

All the Avengers were waiting for him to wake up from his unconsciousness.

"How did you even catch him? I mean as we all know, he's faster than you." asked Natasha.

"And why is he unconscious in the first place?" asked Steve

"Well I didn't actually catch him. I was running around the city trying to find him since I lost him while running, and while searching around the city, I found him unconscious on the ground."

Everyone looked confused including Nick Fury.

TIME SKIP:

Pietro pov

After a long time of waiting, Grant FINALLY woke up.

When he woke up, Fury was obviously the first one to go into the room and talk to him.

As Fury entered the room and sat on the chair in front of him, me and the other avengers were watching and listening to everything that they were saying being curious about Grant.

End of pov

F=Nick Fury
B=Barry Allen

B: Ugh, where am I? Who are you?

F: My name is Nick Fury and you are in an interrogation room in S.H.I.E.L.D.

B: S.H.I.E.L.D.???

F: Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, S.H.I.E.L.D for short.

B: Haha what? You guys 100% need a better name. Like how did you even regonize it in the first place?

F: The name doesn't matter right now. I am now only here to ask you some questions mr Gustin.

B: Well first, that's not my name because my name is Bartholomew Henry Allen but everyone calls me Barry Allen and please call me that. And second, what kind of questions?

F: Well where do you live? And how are you alive? You were murdered 9 years ago so you should be dead? Wanna explain how you aren't? Do you work- like do you have a job? And why the hell were you unconscious? And your name is Grant Gustin, are you using a fake name or something? Cause identity theft is illegal you know? And how do you have powers 'Barry'?

Barry Allen pov

Okay those are a lot of questions I basically forgot everything he just asked right now but anyway onto the urgent thing, what should I say? I can't just tell the dude that I'm from a whole other earth, he obviously won't believe me.

But, maybe I should tell them. I mean they're kinda my only hope to come back home so maybe they can help. So yeah he might not believe me but it's worth a chance right?

End of pov

B: Bro what the hell? Like seriously those are a loooott of questions. You know what, imma start from the beginning. So mister pirate, I don't live here because I am from another earth. I'm talking about the multiverse right now. You know the multiverse theory right? Well if yes then it's real. And on my earth, I live in a place called Central City, a city which I'm pretty sure you don't have on this earth. But yeah that's where I live.

All the Avengers listening in from the other room looked confused and thought that he was crazy.

B: So my doppelganger, the me on this earth, died not me. For my job, I work as a CSI for the CCPD: Central City Police Department. And I turned unconscious while I was running because I didn't eat and if speedsters don't eat a lot they go unconscious like me since we need a lot of energy to run and I haven't eaten in days when I should be eating like 800 calories a day.

F: Wait-wait, speedsters? Another earth? Multiverse? This is a lot to take in.....

B: Okay so, Speedsters are people who can run fast like me and like the man who has white hair who runs really really slow. Oh! I forgot about my powers! I got them when I got hit by lightning, getting hit by the partical accelerator with dark matter and with some chemicals falling on me all at the same time. I know that everything I'm saying sounds crazy and unbelievable but you have to believe me, it's true and I'm only telling you this because I need your help to get back to my earth.

All of the Avengers were sitting there dumbfounded not knowing if they should believe a word he said. They were all in shock and silence, looking at each other in confusion trying to take it all in.

F: Okay so wait, let me try to get this, you got your powers by getting hit by lightning and other stuff. The multiverse theory is real and you're from another universe which is why you have a different name from here and aren't dead. You work as a CSI for the police. And you're from a city called Central City. And people who run fast, also know as speedsters, need a lot of calories to get energy to run and you didn't eat anything which is why you fell unconscious. Did I get it right?

B: Wow you actually got it I can't believe it. You must be smart man.

F: Alright wait, I still have one last question.... How can we believe you? You might be making all of this up right now just so you can get out of here.

B: Listen Pirate, forgot when I said you're smart cause do you really think I can make ALL of this up in a second? You are so dumb. Besides I can get out of these cuffs right now and run away but I'm not because I really need your help. And I do NOT want any trouble.

N: Oh really? And how are you gonna get out? These are cuffs for mutants and it takes the powers of the person wearing them away.

B: Ha ha! Fool.

Barry raised his hands captured with cuffs and straight up phased through them making the cuffs fall on the table.

After that, the Avengers went in the room pointing their weapons on him.

Barry took the cuffs with his right hand and waving it in front of them smirkingly.

"I already told you, I don't want any trouble."
______________________________________