Chapter 1

"Your Highness? I bring you food," Lauren spoke as she stood before the massive gold doors of Loki, the king of Asgard. When still no one spoke after a few seconds, she decided to enter the king's chambers. It often happened that Loki took longer in his royal duties, at least she assumed so. Closing the door with her elbow, she took a deep breath and enjoyed the scent of Loki. Why was she so attracted to him? She was his human slave, not an Asgardian goddess, and she certainly wasn't here by choice. But she could have done worse, couldn't she? He never touched her in any intimate way and since she was under his protection, no one dared to even look at her, although it would probably be impossible why; she only left his chambers to get him food, otherwise she cleaned up his chambers like a normal maid. The only difference between her and a normal maid was that she slept in his arms in the evening, Lauren believed it brought him a little peace and he enjoyed her warmth. She walked around the room lost in thought and almost dropped the tray the food was on when she saw Loki sitting at the head of the dining table, but miraculously managed to hold on to it. There was no thinking how embarrassing it would have been for her otherwise. She took a deep breath and walked over to the table before silently placing the tray in front of Loki. Lauren bowed slightly to him before walking away, but he grabbed her arm and she turned to face him, confused. When she met his gaze, she quickly lowered hers and looked down at the floor.
"My king, is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked softly.
"Tonight you will attend by my side the feast that will be held for the arrival of the nobles," Loki said without looking at her, his tone allowing for no discussion.
"But, your highness-" she began to protest, but he raised a hand and stopped her.
"I will have someone come with a suitable dress for you by this evening." -Her body tensed and she was about to protest again, but Loki stopped her, standing up-"No arguments, mortal." -He lifted her chin so that she looked at him, but she refused to look at him- "So recalcitrant."
Loki sighed before walking away and leaving the room without having paid attention to his food. She leaned against a chair and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes for a moment. Lauren touched the collar on her neck and remembered the words written on it in runes: Loki's slave. She was the property of the king.
Later that day, a young woman wearing a dress came into the king's chambers. Loki was still missing and she was a little relieved that she had not seen him yet. The woman helped her put on the dress; the dress was beautiful: green with gold accents, but it also said that she belonged to Loki and no one in their right mind would want to incur Loki's wrath by even looking at her, let alone touching her. The servant was nice, but did not speak a single word to her and she wondered if he had forbidden it. Loki came to his chambers a few minutes later, after the woman had disappeared. He stopped in his tracks and she imagined that, if only for a moment, admiration could be seen in his eyes.
"Do I look acceptable enough for you, your highness?" she asked, her tone letting him know that she was not particularly excited about the feast.
"Come, mortal. I am expected," he said coolly, placing a hand on the middle of her back as he led her out. Instantly, several guards came behind and in front of them; Lauren was surprised for a moment before remembering that Loki was the king. They walked to two huge gold doors, which opened after a moment, and entered. Immediately all eyes were on them and she felt more than uncomfortable being the center of attention, though more eyes were on Loki than on her. A man she did not know approached her and bowed to him.
"My king," he spoke; Loki nodded slightly in greeting.
"Lord Gunnar. I am pleased to see you."
The man, Gunnar, smiled. "The pleasure is mine, my lord. Daughter come here." -He looked behind him and a young woman with blond hair, approached- "This is my eldest daughter Astrid, she is now of marriageable age."
Why should it matter that his daughter can marry, Lauren wondered. Loki, however, merely smiled and bowed to her.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Astrid" Astrid curtsied and blushed a little. Lauren rolled her eyes as she looked away.
"And who is this?" asked Gunnar finally, and she noticed that everyone was now looking at her.
"She's my slave, a mortal," he said dismissively and she winced at his tone.
"She doesn't look particularly robust. Is there any use for her at all?" asked Astrid, giggling, and Loki laughed as well; Lauren looked angrily at Astrid.
"You don't look very smart. Is there any use for you? I mean, besides spreading your legs to-" She was cut short when Loki grabbed her vigorously by the arm.
"Excuse me for a moment, please." -Lord Gunnar nodded in response and Loki pulled her aside. She looked up at him: his jaw was tense and he was looking at her with rage-"How dare you humiliate me like this, you pathetic woman? I should kill you-"
"Kill you? Sell you? Put you in the dungeons? Take your pick." - The music had stopped playing and everyone was looking at her, but Lauren didn't stop. "Anything would be better than having to spend just one more moment here with you, Laufeyson."
Loki turned away from her and ran his hand over his face before suddenly turning back to her and slapping her hard across the face with the flat of his hand. The force knocked her back and she collapsed on the floor. He turned to one of the Einherjer and said, "Take her back to my chambers immediately."
The guards immediately did as he asked and pulled her up from the floor. Loki glanced around the room and the music began to play again while the guests looked away. He tried to focus on the party again, but his thoughts kept wandering to the Midgardian. Finally, he said goodbye and headed for his chambers. Lauren was curled up on the bed, still wearing the dress from the feast. Suddenly, he saw red and took long strides to the bed before pulling her up by her hair.
"How dare you embarrass me like that in front of all my guests?" -She didn't look at him and he grabbed her chin- "I've put up with your stubbornness long enough, slave. It's time you learned to be obedient and learned your place."
He let her go and she immediately crawled back in bed; for the first time since she had met him, she was actually afraid of him. Loki grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to him. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her dress up; she tried to crawl away again, but he was a lot stronger than she was. Lauren winced as he yanked her panties off her body and began slapping her ass. The sound of each slap echoed in the room and she breathed a sigh of relief when it finally stopped. But her relief didn't last long as he spun her around and sat between her legs so she couldn't close them. His hand moved down to her pussy and caressed her pucker. He laughed lightly as he felt how wet it made her.
"You seem to have enjoyed being spanked," he said. She blushed and closed her eyes; Loki reached for her chin.
"Open your eyes," he ordered sternly, squeezing her chin a little tighter. Finally, she reluctantly opened her eyes. Loki let two fingers slide into her pussy and she bit her lip to hold back a moan; he let her chin go and reached out and massaged one of her breasts. "You like it, don't you?"
It wasn't a question, more a statement. She shook her head in response.
"No, stop it," she said and began to struggle against him again; Lauren tried to push him off her, but Loki grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.
"You still don't seem to have learned your lesson," he said, his jaw tightened, ripping her dress off her body as if it wasn't for him. Loki leaned down and began sucking on her nipple.
"Stop it-" he interrupted, kissing her passionately.
"I can kill you"-he ran a finger down her carotid artery to her breasts, making them tremble-"I can sell you." -Loki stroked down over her belly to her pussy and pushed a finger inside her- "I can fuck you." -He brushed a strand of her hair out of her face and smiled wickedly-"I can do whatever I want, because you are my property."
Loki pulled his finger out of her and licked it off before sitting up and letting his clothes disappear in a green glow. Though she knew she had no chance, she turned and tried to crawl off the bed. But he wrapped an arm around hers and pulled her back against his chest.
"Give in to me, I know you want this. We both know you want it, whether you deny it or not." He rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy. Lauren shook her head, though everything in her wanted to give in to him. Loki sighed before thrusting his entire cock deep inside her in one thrust.
"Oh Norns!" she moaned loudly, slapping her hand over her mouth. He pulled almost completely out of her before thrusting deep back into her. Loki wrapped a hand around her neck, but applied no pressure.
"Your pussy is so tight. I can't believe I haven't fucked you before." -He increased his pace, always thrusting into her as deep as he could- "But that's going to change starting today." -Loki pulled out of her and turned her onto her back. He put her legs on his shoulders and thrust hard back into her- "I'm going to take you every morning..." -Loki pushed against her G-spot and she arched her back- "Every night..." -Lauren gave up trying to hold back her moans and repeatedly moaned his name- "Every spare moment and fuck anywhere I want." -He hastily thrust into her pussy again and again, his hand traveling down and rubbing her clit quickly.
"Mmm..." she moaned, throwing her head back; Loki thrust hard into her; her body stiffened.
"Come for me, Lauren," he commanded her.
She began to shake uncontrollably and reached her orgasm. Loki thrust deep inside her, biting at the spot between her neck and shoulder and marking her as his as he filled her with his hot cum.
"You're mine until your last breath," he said as he stroked the bite....