Chapter 5

Lauren was awakened by the sun, which gently began to warm her skin. She started to move, but stopped instantly when she felt an arm resting over the side of the middle of her waist. She closed her eyes and cursed herself as yesterday came back to her memories. As gently as she could, she tried to twist out of his grip so she could slide out of bed. His arm tightened around her and Loki pulled her against him so that her bare back was pressed against his chest. Lauren wondered if he was still asleep and tried to pay attention to his breathing. He still seemed to be asleep, she exhaled in relief and tried to slip out of his grip again, but he still didn't loosen. Moaning softly in frustration, she froze when she heard him laugh.
"Are you trying to leave, darling?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.
"N-no..." she stammered. His hand gently caressed her stomach, but this time it didn't seem to have an ulterior motive.
"Why do I get the feeling you're lying?" he asks with a soft chuckle before spinning her around so that she was lying on her back while he propped his elbow on the bed and hovered over her. There was no worry in his expression; he looked a lot younger without worry. Lauren liked seeing him carefree, she thought, and before she could stop herself, she lifted her hand and gently cupped his cheek. Loki smiled and kissed her palm before leaning down to her. But, before his lips could touch hers, she turned her head to the side away from him. Gently, he grabbed her chin and broke her to look at him again.
"What's wrong?" asked Loki. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear.
"I...I gave in to you and I shouldn't have..." said Lauren as she blushed and looked away from him ashamed.
"Look at me, Lauren," he said, and it sounded more like a request than a command. She sighed and looked into his blue eyes. "Do you regret it?"
"I should..." she said, biting her lip.
"But you don't, do you?" he asked. She closed her eyes and sighed before finally shaking her head. "Fine."
Before she could say anything else, his lips were on hers. They moved slowly together. Lauren let her fingers slide into his raven black hair and pulled him as close as she could. Loki's fingertips slid gently over her skin, running along under her breasts. He broke the kiss for a moment and looked at her before kissing her again, this time more passionately. He pulled her closer by her waist, making her moan as she felt his erection press against her thigh. Loki took advantage of the moment to push his tongue into her mouth. His hand moved further down and he began to stroke the inside of her thigh. She lifted her hips and tried to bring him closer to where she wanted him. Loki, however, just laughed against her lips and broke the kiss.
"So impatient," he spoke softly and began to cover her neck and cleavage with feathery kisses. He ran his tongue over the mark of the bite and Lauren gasped a little. His hands continued to run up and down the skin of her thighs. "If you want something, you're going to have to beg for it."
She closed her eyes and bit her lip for a moment. "Please Loki!" she finally begged when Lauren could no longer stand his teasing. Loki looked at her and smiled mischievously before he began to slowly kiss down her body. She followed him with her gaze as he got closer and closer to her pussy. He lifted her leg over his shoulder and kissed the inside of her thigh, gently nibbling on her skin.
"Tell me what you want," he ordered her, running his hands over her torso.
"I...I..." she stuttered, unable to speak.
"Words." Loki bent down to her pussy and she shivered as she felt his cold breath on her.
"I want you to fuck me." She covered her face with one hand and blushed. Loki reached up and pulled her hand away from her face.
"I want you to look at me."
He bent her down to her pussy and pressed a kiss to her already wet pucker. She shivered slightly and moaned louder as he began to lick her slowly. Lauren went to reach for his hair, but suddenly two green slashes snaked down her arms and around her wrists before turning into two bands of cloth. The other end wrapped around to the head end so she couldn't touch him. He smiled as he licked her pussy and finally thrust his tongue inside her.
Lauren arched her back and moaned his name over and over. She could already feel her orgasm slowly building inside her. Loki stopped fucking her with his tongue and instead pushed two fingers inside her and started sucking on her clit. Slowly he began thrusting in and out of her pussy. Lauren opened her legs wider to give him better access. She felt herself begin to shake more violently as she was about to climax. Suddenly Loki pulled back and pulled his fingers out of her. He sat down on his knees and smiled mischievously at her while licking his lips. Loki leaned down and kissed her; Lauren moaned softly as she tasted herself on his lips. He wrapped a hand around her neck and kissed her neck. The tip of his cock rubbed against her entrance and Lauren wrapped her legs around his hips. She tried to pull him closer but couldn't manage it as he was a lot stronger than her.
"Do you want me to tie your legs too, or are you going to be a good girl?" he asked, running the tip of his index finger along her cheekbone.
"I'll be good. Please..." she begged, "please fuck me."
"Such a dirty mouth," he chuckled. Loki leaned down to her again and kissed her as he filled her in one thrust. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and tensed around his cock for a moment. "Lauren..." he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His hands moved to her breasts and massaged them. Loki finally began to pull out of her until only the tip of his cock remained inside her. He thrust back into her forcefully, catching her moans in his mouth. With one hand he grabbed her thigh and held it tight, his other hand gripped the head end. With each thrust, he pushed against her G-spot, making her moan loudly over and over.
"Rub your clit," he ordered her, releasing her hands. Her hand stroked down her body and began to rub it slowly. Lauren looked down and watched his cock disappear into her pussy again and again. She bit her lip and averted her eyes when she felt Loki's gaze on her. He let go of her thigh and grabbed her chin as he continued to fuck her. Unexpectedly, her body was flooded with orgasm and her body stiffened.
"Loki!" she cried out loudly. Loki began to increase his pace and fucked her through her climax. He thrust into her as deep as he could and bent down to suck on the nipple of her breast. She held him as close to her body as possible and it was hard for him to thrust in and out of her. Loki finally wrapped his arm around her waist and, without pulling out of her pussy, spun her around so that she was sitting on top of him and he was upright. He thrust into her from below; her nails scraped the skin of his back and would no doubt leave marks. Lauren knew the marks would fade quickly, but she found it satisfying that he would have marks of her on his skin as well.
Loki let his hand move back down between their bodies and began rubbing her clit again. "Please...I can't-"
"You will come when I command it," Loki interrupted her firmly, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. Her body began to shake uncontrollably and Loki repeated it, thrusting deep inside her one more time. Lauren's body stiffened as she reached her orgasm and he filled her with his hot cum. She collapsed on top of him and they both breathed heavily as they recovered from their orgasms. Finally Loki's cock slipped out of her and she felt his cum flow out of her and down her thigh. He helped her lie back on the bed and got off before disappearing into the bathroom. Only a few seconds later he returned with a damp washcloth and wiped his cum off her body. Loki leaned down to her and kissed her forehead as he pulled the bedclothes over her body.
"Rest; I will see you later," he said and, before she could say anything, his armor appeared on his body and he disappeared. Her eyelids grew heavy and she couldn't stop herself from falling asleep.
When she woke up the next time, the sun was already shining high in the sky. Hastily she slipped out of bed and went to the closet. Lauren grabbed a green dress, actually her entire wardrobe was green, and pulled it over her head. Loki would undoubtedly be here for lunch soon and, although he was gentle with her today, that didn't mean she could neglect her duties. As quickly as she could, she walked down the hallways to the kitchen.
As she entered the kitchen she could hear the giggles of the kitchen maids, who seemed to have found a more important topic than doing their jobs. Lauren ignored them and grabbed a tray. She began placing the plates filled with food on it.
"Are you sure he's going to make her his wife?" she heard the first woman say.
"Yes, I was in the throne room this morning and overheard a conversation between the king and his advisor!" the second woman said excitedly. Lauren froze when she heard the words, but didn't dare turn around, instead she continued listening to the conversation. "The king ordered to invite the princess Sigyn to discuss the possible marriage."
"Well she seems to be the visible choice; an alliance between Asgard and Vanaheim would be of great benefit to both sides," the first woman said.
"But one could really feel sorry for the princess, considering that King Loki is to be her consort," laughed the second woman. Lauren would hear no more and left the kitchen without the tray. She felt stupid and even more used than before, since she not only had sex with him, but also gave herself to him. She gave up her fight, but she was just another whore to him. Lauren should have known better; she was just a new toy for him until he got bored and threw her away. She leaned against a wall and closed her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. How could she have been so stupid as to think that maybe she did mean more to him. She took a deep breath and pushed herself away from the wall. Lauren would be damned if she was going to show him how much it hurt her that he was planning his marriage to another woman behind her back. What would happen to her once he got married? There would be no use for her then. Would he kill her to get rid of this problem with her?
One last time she took a deep breath before going to the chamber. Loki was standing by the fireplace, leaning against it with one arm; when he heard her he looked to her with a smile, but it quickly disappeared when he saw the expression on her face.
"What's wrong?" he asked, puzzled, and stepped toward her, but Loki stopped when he noticed that she kept backing away. "Did someone hurt you?"
She looked at the ground before glaring coldly at him. "No, your majesty," she said bitterly. Lauren tried to brush past him, but he caught her arm and turned her to face him.
"What happened to make you act like this?" he asked, sounding a little angry.
"Nothing, my king," she said, trying to turn from his, but he wouldn't let her. Loki's jaw tightened and, before she could do anything, his hand was at her throat, pinning her against the wall. She clutched his hand and struggled to catch her breath.
"You overestimate the limits of my kindness, slave," he said and let her go. She slid to the floor, holding her neck as she struggled for air. Loki ran his hand over his face and sighed. "I'm sorry-"
"No, you're right, I'm just a slave and I know now that I'm easily replaceable, Your Majesty," she said, her voice remaining bitter.
Loki knelt down in front of her and reached for her, but she recoiled again. "You know that's not true."
Lauren looked up at him in anger. "I'm not? So I'm not just a cheap whore to you?" -Loki frowned and shook his head in reply- "Then why did you invite the Princess of Vanaheim here?" -Loki looked at her in surprise- "I'm not as stupid as you think I am." She rose slowly from the floor.
She bowed to him playfully and walked past him, but his next words made her stop.
"From now on, you will not leave the chambers; another servant will fetch me my food," he explained, "At least while the princess is present here."
"Like a good lapdog?" she scoffed, "You want me to stay quiet so no one will know you're having an affair with a lowly mortal? You are pathetic-"
"Choose your next words wisely; you are speaking to your king," he said calmly, but his voice was dangerous.
Now she could hold back no longer and said angrily, "Why should I? I just gave myself to you and you throw me away like a cheap whore for a woman you don't know!"
Loki sighed and closed his eyes before opening them again and turning to her. "You're going to stay here and that's the last word."
Lauren walked to the door and stopped as she looked over her shoulder. "You'll have to kill me if you want to keep me here."
Without another word, she left the chamber, feeling his gaze follow her....