Chapter 3

Lauren fell asleep on a sofa instead of joining him in bed as he had ordered. She didn't want to be near him, didn't want him to touch her. She awoke early and headed straight for his breakfast; Lauren hoped she could avoid him. Hastily, she went to the kitchen and filled his tray with bread, cheese, sausage, jams, and fruit before heading back. She was relieved to see that he was not yet sitting at the table, nor was he anywhere else to be seen. Just at the moment she put the tray on the table, she felt him behind her, even before he spoke, and she stiffened.

"You disobeyed my command, mortal." Loki ran a finger over the side of her neck and she couldn't stop herself from flinching a little. He sighed and stepped back from her to sit at the table. She exhaled in relief and was about to leave, but he stopped her and pulled her onto his lap. Loki brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You will accompany me today and be obedient for a change," Loki declared, running a finger over her lower lip. "Will you?"

She closed her eyes tightly and nodded, in response. "Yes, Your Majesty," she said softly; he let her go.

"Get ready; I have to meet with the ambassador from Vanaheim soon." Lauren quickly got up and scurried away before he could change his mind. She went into the bathroom and leaned against the marble sink, taking a deep breath. She must stay strong. Lauren couldn't show him any weakness. She opened her eyes and spun around to wash her face. Finally, she stepped out of the bathroom again and hurried out. Loki was already wearing all his armor and talking to one of the Einherjer; he only paid attention to her for a brief moment before walking away, and a group of Einherjer followed him. She also hurried to follow him through the corridors to the throne room, doing her best not to stumble yet. When Loki sat down on his throne, she stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He looked at her and beckoned her closer; reluctantly, she stepped closer to him.

"Sit down," he said, gesturing to the floor at his feet. Lauren nodded silently and looked down before sitting down.

The large, golden doors opened and a man stepped inside. "The Ambassador of Vanaheim Agnar Gustafson!"

The ambassador stopped in front of the throne and bowed to Loki. "Your highness."

"Ambassador, what is your request?" asked Loki of him.

"I come with the proposal of an alliance between the kingdoms..." -Loki raised his eyebrows and waited for Agnar to continue- "Through a marriage between the Princess Sigyn and you, my lord."

Lauren stiffened as the meaning of yesterday's celebration suddenly came to her mind. Loki was to find a wife.

"Tell the king I will make a decision soon." The ambassador nodded and bowed before leaving. She continued to spend the next few hours in the throne room while Loki listened to the concerns of the citizens. She began to get bored and sighed softly, this focused Loki's attention on her.

"I will take care of it. Go," Loki said, interrupting the man.

"But, your highness-" he began, but Loki raised a hand.

"I said go!" he shouted loudly, causing the man to flinch; as quickly as he could, he ran out of the hall. "All of you!" -The guards left without another word and Lauren tried to get up as well, but Loki grabbed her forearm-"Not you."

Before she could say anything, she was pulled onto his lap and he buried his hand in her hair. Loki pulled her head to the side and began to nibble on the skin of her neck and kiss her. His hand moved over her body and caressed her hips. After a few seconds, his lips moved up and he began to kiss her passionately; this time the kiss was almost gentle, but she remained stiff. Loki moaned in frustration when she didn't kiss him back. He pushed her off him and stood up before he began to unzip his pants; she crawled back on the floor until she reached the steps.

"I wanted to be kind to you today, but you defy me anyway and seem to have learned nothing from your punishment," he said, stepping toward her. Loki grabbed her hair and pulled her up as he pulled his cock out of his pants. He let go of her hair and grabbed her chin; he applied pressure until she opened her mouth. Without hesitation, he thrust his cock into her mouth and began to push it all the way in. She tried to push back, but his grip was too tight and Lauren failed. She tried her best to breathe in and out through her nose as he fucked her mouth mercilessly. Unfortunately for her, she began to feel herself getting wet and closed her eyes. Loki pulled her hair and she squealed to his cock.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he ordered and she did, after a few moments, looking at him with tears in her eyes. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Mhmm..." she hummed. Loki pulled his cock out of her mouth and went to his to sit down, without closing his pants.

"Then come and ride me." She swallowed, knowing she had no choice unless she wanted to be punished again. Lauren got up from the floor and walked to him; she lifted her skirts and sat on his lap. Loki's hand moved down and he pulled her panties off her body. She took his cock and guided it to her entrance and slowly sank down onto it. Lauren bit her lip to hold back a moan.

"Don't fight it," he said softly. Loki kissed her neck and ran his fingers through her hair. With his free hand, he held her by her waist and began thrusting into her. "Norns, you're so wet and tight..."

He pulled let pulled the sides of her dress down enough to expose her breasts. Loki took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. Lauren held onto his shoulders to get a little hold as he began thrusting into her faster. His free hand moved down to her pussy and he quickly began rubbing her clit. She arched her back as he repeatedly pushed against her G-spot. Lauren could already feel her orgasm building inside her and she began to shake uncontrollably. Loki thrust hard and deep inside her and her body stiffened as she climaxed.

"Loki!" she cried out loudly before she could stop herself. He moaned and filled her with his hot cum. As they came down from their climaxes, his cock slid out of her. She felt his cum flow out of her and over the inside of her thigh. Ashamed that she had enjoyed all of this, she slid off his lap and adjusted her dress before hastily walking across the throne room.

"Lauren!" called Loki, but she didn't stop and ran out. She didn't care what the Einherjer thought as she rushed past them.