Chapter 1 365

It was already the day of SHINee's comeback and the anticipation for midnight was big. Me and the guys had been waiting to finally have our Korean comeback after almost three years.

We decided to all hang out in the dorm as a celebration and wait for the time to come.

Key and I were in the kitchen, I sitting on the table and Key prepared some food for the night. The rest of the guys were all in the living room watching the drama Onew hyung had been on. The episode was so far basically just a recap of last week's. The fools ended up falling asleep since today was pretty hectic.

I watched Key slice some apples as i sucked on a lollipop he had given me earlier to shut me up about there not being any candy for snacks.

"Hey Key," I said taking out the lollipop.
"Hmm?" he let out quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm gonna go to the store. It isn't fair that there's only healthy snacks that you like for later. I'm gonna go buy a cake," I hoped off the table and walked to the exit.

"Ya, Jonghyun!" Key sped walked infront of me blocking the way out.

I looked over his shoulder seeing everyone still asleep even after Key yelled out.

"What?" I asked trying to push through.

Key didn't budge.

"I made healthy snacks, because we need our faces to not get all puffy with the comeback and all. We still have the concert next week and all," Key sounded like the typical mother.

I let out a sigh. Key took it as a signal of defeat and loosened his posture allowing me to trick him and push him out of the way.

"Jonghyun!" Key yelled.

I ran to the room to get my shoes with Key behind me. My laughter was loud from hearing the swearing Key was yelling at me.

As I reached the room Key pushed me and we both fell down. Key landing on top of me. This made me laughed even harder. All this because I wanted sweets?!

"You better stay down idiot," Key said anger in his throat.

I couldn't contain my laughter. He was being so cute acting all angry.

"Bum, come on get off," I managed to say between chuckles as I tried to push his legs off of me with mine.

That's when it all clicked to me. The situation was definitely dangerous. Just like that time Key wouldn't stop teasing me and I ended up kissing him on accident. Our bodies we pressed very tightly on eachother. I didn't know what to say when I made a movement to get him off and our pelvis area brushed slightly.

'No no no. Please Key get off'

"Kibum, please you need to get off," the worry in my voice could not be more obvious.

"What, no! Not until you promise to not go to the store!" Key hit the floor with his leg making us brush again.

"Gah K-kibum! O-okay damn it I won't go now get off or I swear you will regret it," I threatened.

"Oooh tough guy huh?" Key smirked and sat over me.

'This brat he know exactly what is going on!'

Key got up laughing and fell backwards again. I took this opportunity to get him back and I quickly sat on top of him quickly kissing his smooth neck roughly.
I could hear Key gulp and his laugh subside.

"J-jjong I-"
I got off of him and stood up before giving him a smirk.
"Told you you'd regret it." I walked over to my bed and sat down as I watched him sit up.
As he stood up I could see the mark I left on him.
'Crap I didn't think I went that far'
"Idiot," Key said covering the mark with his hand and sticking out his tongue.
With that he came and sat next to me on the bed.
We began to talk just like trainee days. God, I missed that so much...
As he spoke I watched his perfect lips move with each word that rolled off his tongue. He spoke about his plans for when we have another vacation and how he wanted to go to visit his family, his grandmother's grave. He went on and on and I listened carefully then he spoke about his last relationship when we were trainees.
I don't know why, but inside I got jealous. I just wanted him to stop talking about her. I wanted to hold him tightly in my arms and tell him how much I love him and how much I always will. He kept saying how much he loved her.
Why?
Why not me? I'm the only friend he beeds in life.
I grabbed his slim shoulders and pulled him to me.
"Jjong are you okay?" Key's voice trembled.
I knew he was gonna cry. I could feel it. It's as if I had a sixth sense for his emotions. "Just let me hold you like this a while longer," I said to him letting my hands hold him on the back of his neck.
I could smell his body spray. It was the cherry blossom one I got for him on his birthday.
Key didn't speak he just let himself hold me around my waist. I could hear his small cries here and there.
I pulled away after a while and close my eyes hiding my tears. Key then brushed them away with his fingers. I opened my eyes to see a teary but smiling Kibum.
My heart beat so fast I swear it would have jumped out of my chest.
I don't know why or when, but my body began to act on it's own and before I knew it my eyes were fixed on his pink plump lips. I began to lean forward towards them.
"Hey guys 10 more minutes!" Jinki hyung called to us making me jump back and stop myself.
Key sat there an eyebrow raised showing a sign of confusion.
"What were-"
"Come on Jinki hyung us calling us, let's go," I cut him off.
Taking his small hand in mine we walked to the living room getting ready for the celebration.

*TO BE CONTINUED*