Chapter 3 Better

I awoke due to the bright sun shining in from the curtains I forgot to close. I slowly cracked one eye open trying to adjust to the bright light. Turning to my left I felt missing heat from my chest and a tug on my waist. Confused I turned look look again. Key layed there holding me still deep asleep.

I was a little startled to be honest, but calmed down after remembering he only slept next to me and not anything else.
Key let out a dissatisfied groan and moved closer to me. His long slim legs entangled with mine as he moved closer. I layed there my head against the pillow looking down at his peaceful looking sleeping face.

His eyes shut with his mouth just slightly opened inviting the air into his lungs through his mouth. His face was sprinkled with light brown freckles everywhere. His nose every now and then would crinkle and then he would relax again. His slim neck that just barley showed the bump of his Adam's apple was smooth and long. He still had the dark pink mark I left him yesterday. I reached for it and slightly brushed against it with my hand. He moved a little closer to me wanting to keep warm as he still slept.
*
*
*
*
I sat in the kitchen chair chewing on some cereal. Usually Key would make the breakfast before any one awoke. This time I was the first one up. After seeing Key sleeping so peacefully I wouldn't dare close my eyes again. So here I am at 6 in the morning eating cereal by myself replaying everything that I was able to see for the first time in a long time. Ever since the first morning of sharing rooms with Key during debut days I don't know what inside of me changed. All I wanted to do was just look at him, talk to him, touch him. Nothing is more satisfying than him.

"Hyung you're awake already?" Taemin came out in his, what I like to call baby boxers. They had little mice everywhere and were a light blue as well. He sat down in front of me rubbing an eye.

"Yeah I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Then I got hungry and well...you know." I got up and put the bowl in the sink.

"Yeah me too. It felt weird being hugged all night while sleeping in the same bed as-" Taemin opened his eyes wide and turned away after blushing.

"Same bed as who?" I asked.

Dang it how did he know me and Key slept in the same bed?!

"..ah well you see...is Key Eomma a-awake?" Taemin whispered looking around and leaning closer to me.

I shook my head.

"Well...Minho and I we slept in the same bed..." Taemin blushed harder feeling super embarrassed.

"O-oh hah. It's okay Tae don't freak out!" I patted his back a little too hard from me trying not to be too obvious about what I thought he knew.

"Y-yeah hyung you're right. It's just that Key Eomma doesn't really like it when I sleep with other people in the same bed like that... Uh, are you okay? You looked really worried for a second."

"W-what me? Worried? Pfft noooo.. I uh just you know.. I-I'm just feeling a little sick is all," I tried covering up.

"Hmm you do seem like you have a cold. I'll go get Key Eomma!" Taemin said getting up.

Quickly I pulled him down to sit again.
"No! It's fine, he's sleeping we shouldn't wake him!" I jumped out of my chair.

"B-but you're sick hyung and he knows how to treat you so you get bett-"

"Alright fine! I'll get him though. You stay here or go back to bed!" I was sweating nervously.

That was close! One second too late and he would've seen Key's state in my bed.

I walked into the room to find Key still sleeping soundly. I took this as an opportunity to lay down with him again. I layed back down next to him feeling slightly nervous now that I was fully conscious of what I was doing. I wrapped him in my arms warming him up and entangling our legs together.

God, just the feeling of his smooth skin against mine made me shiver.

"Mmm," Key let out slightly.

I stayed still trying not to wake him up, but Key himself moved his body and he laid now slightly on top of me his hands wrapping around my bare chest,

"J-Jonghyun.."

I turned quickly expecting him to be awake. He was deep asleep.

"I..."

'what?'

"I...l-lo-" Key awoke quickly and looked down at me.

"J-Jonghyun?!" Key sat up pushing down on my chest.

Without knowing that he was on me he sat on top of me. His white chest exposed and clear of any imperfections.

"Morning bum," I gave him a small smile.
"M-morning jjong," Key looked away.

"Took you long enough t-" I stopped speaking immediately.

My eyes grew in size and just as I realized so did Key.
How could I forget? How could he forget?! We're both men! This happens every morning for us!
"K-Key if you could just move off that'd be good,"
"O-oh my God, I'm sorry jjong!" Key jumped off immediately from my hips and scooted as far away as possible.
"I-it's alright Bummie that's normal. We just forgot." I tried calming him down.
Key sat criss cross with the covers wrapped around him and his hands between his legs trying to hide any sign of his morning blood circulation.
"I-I'm going to the bathroom e-excuse me," Key got off the bed taking the civers with him and opened the door.
"Morning JongKey," we heard as soon as the door opened.
"H-hyung!" Key almost screamed in a high pitch tone.
Onew hyung stood there smirking with an eyebrow raised. The sight he got of us was probably not a usual one. I sat with only boxers on and Key was at the door wrapped in the blankets that showed only part of his neck, but just enough to see the hickey.
"Soooo what happened lastnight?" Onew said in an annoying tone already this early in the morning.
"Are you guys making your ship name official now? I didn't really expect it but at the same time I kind of did," he laughed a little.
What? So what if we were dating!
"So what if we-"
"It's not what you think hyung. We're obviously just two best friends who had a sleepover together and happen to sleep in boxers only together on one bed. We're friends and nothing more. JongKey isn't real. It's all just an act for our fans,"
BANG BANG BANG
It was like being shot in the heart with every word he said.
Onew looked at me confused.
"Right friends and nothing more, Bummie," I got up off the bed and pushed through out of the room. I made my way to the restroom slamming and locking the door behind me.
This sucks. Why am I so angry at this? Why does my heart hurt everytime he says those types of things? What am I even feeling for Key anymore? This isn't friendship love anymore...

*TO BE CONTINUED*