Chapter 6 Hit Me

We got to practice at around 8pm. We already knew we would be there late so we all each grabbed a bag and stuffed our clothes in it for later. Tonight was also going to be the day we would all be on my radio ahow for the first time as SHINee although I was looking forward to it I was still a little nervous considering what had just happened not that long ago.

We entered the room and quickly began to talk about what the remainder of the year was going to look for us now that we had our comeback.

"Alright guys let's move on to practicing the dances for the songs. Looks like we have a little more trouble on the dance of 'Trigger' so let's do that one first." our instructor told us.

We all got up and made our way to the practice room.

When we started the practice I kept forgetting where I had to stand for the part Key said 'Pull the trigger'. I was supposed to be on the left side of Taemin, but I kept going next to Key. I was so used to being next to him that I kept forgetting everything.

"No, Jonghyun- one more time guys!" the instructor said to us.

After 2 hours of practice we decided to take a break. We all sat down and took a water break. I sat down in the corner next to the mirror and went on my phone checking my twitter and instagram.

"Hey want a water?" Key came to me and bent down to my level handing me a water.

"Are you feeling okay? It seems like..."

Key's voice faded and I just looked at him as I gulped down my water bottle. All I could even think about was the way his skin felt on my lips. How his lips would feel against mine. How smooth his body was when I held him when I was sick. How his scent stayed with me the whole day after that. Even now I could smell his sweet smell.

"Hey! Careful stupid dino!" Key yelled suddenly and smacked my head with his bottle, startling me.

"Ah!" I snapped out of it and saw I was spilling all the water on myself including my phone and Key's shoes.

"Stupid!" Key smacked my head again.

"Aish! Seriously! What were you even thinking? You ignored me and just stared at me. Ugh come on you're gonna help clean this up!" Key sighed loudly and pulled my arm hard making me stand.

We walked to a closet where the cleaning supplies was at. As we entered I felt that I should tell him. But if I wanted him to know I had to do it now before everything got messed up or if I didn't have another time.

"Keep the door open because it closes and locks by itself okay?" Key warned me.

I listen and kept the door open by leaning on it.

"Key can I ask you something?" I shuffled my hands into the pockets of my swratpants.

"You just did dummy." Key laughed lookijg for some paper towels.

"Ah." I said feeling a little unsure of what to do now.

"Haha go ahead stupid puppy. What's your question?" Key turned and smacked my arm as then continued looking for the paper towels.

"Ah, uhm well.. I uh.. We've been best friends for more than seven years already..."

"Yeah?"

"And well I don't know when this started, but I've been having-"

Just as I was about to tell him the door of the room we were both in closed on us. I hadn't realized I started walking away from the door and towards Key while I was talking.