Chapter 10 One For Me

"Don't just stare at me like that!" Key shouted at me and looked away.

I froze. The love of my life just told me he loves me and I couldn't react.

"Y-you what?" I stuttered.

"I love you okay? I have for the past eight years. Since we were trainees... I don't know how it happened, but I always got that fluttering feeling in my chest and I just...I'm sorry okay. It isn't my fault I feel this way." Key rubbed his hands on his pants whiping the sweat away.

"Kibum I-"

"I know you don't feel the same. And I know that I should have kept this secret, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt like if I didn't tell you I would-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his softly. It wasn't intended to make him shut up or anything, I just wanted to give him something to think about now that he confessed. I only pressed my lips I didn't part them or move around. I just sat there with my eyes closed.

"Kibum... You have no idea how happy that makes me feel..." I said as I pulled away just enough to speak.

I kept close to his lips wanting to feel his warm breath against my skin.

"Jjong what are you say- do you feel the same?"

I sat up straight after looking at his lips one last time. I cleared my throat and looked him dead in the eye.

"Let me tell you about all those moments we had together where it made me realize how much I love you."

Key started to nibble on the inside of his bottom lip probably from feeling nervous now.

"The first time I ever felt something like this for you was when you came to my house for the first time and met my family. You were so nervous and stressed out that it made me want to just grab you and kiss you and hold you and just never let you go. During this time though I wasn't even sure what love was or how a man could love another man like that. I played it off as a friendship feeling and scolded myself for wanting to kiss you." I tapped his hand lightly with my own smiling at the feeling of the memory.

Key let out a quiet laugh and smiled at me.

"One of the other moments in which I felt that this wasn't friendship was when we had to go to the Thailand Fan party back in November 2010. That game... I still remember feeling so nervous. Looking at your face coming closer and closer eating the pocky made me so inpatient. I remember that I broke it from trying to come closer and taste your lips. Hearing the snap of it made me so angry inside, but I laughed and acted like it was just fan service. Believe me what I was thinking wasn't for the fans, but for my own desire of wanted to kiss you so badly."

I could tell Key was remembering the moment and playing it in his head. His cheeks got red and he chuckled at the memory.

"Oh God I was so nervous... I couldn't stop shaking at the time. All those camera were on us and you kept making thag stupid seducing dino face. I was so angry at you for doing that, but at the same time I was so happy you did it." Key linked our fingers together and gave our hands a smile then looked up at me in the eyes.

"There was a moment back in 2013... We were at a concert singing 'Kiss Yo' and before that I was starting to somewhat realize what I was feeling... The verse we sing over and over was exactly how I felt... I wanted to kiss you so bad. My lips longed for yours. That's when I cupped your cheeks and sang what I was really thinking at the time. I was hoping you'd somewhat get the hint, but you really are dense!" I laughed loudly.