Chapter 4 Four Seasons

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun open the door! Come on hyung I newd to pee!" Minho yelled from behind the door.

I sat on the toilet top just thinking. I didn't even know how long I was already in there. I hadn't gotten dressed or anything so I sat here with just my boxers.
"Hyung please hurry! Key hyung us taking a shower in the other bathroom and Taemin is cleaning the other one! I can't hold much longer!" Minho banged hard on the door.
This was beginning to irritate me now. Why couldn't I just open the damn door. Why am I still here. God, I'm overreacting. It's obvious that I'm probably just sick and that's why my feelings are all mixed up. Of course I like Key he's like my best friend. Sure the others are my friends as well, but Key and I just happen to be closer to eachother and I like feeling his presence with me...and the smell of his skin gives me goosebumps....and touching him gets me feeling so..WAIT! No no he's my friend, brother, he's a man! I can't- I don't have those types of feelings towards him at all I'm just acting weird.
I stood up and walked over to the sink turning on the faucet. Cupping my hands under the cold water I lightly slashed my face. After turning it off I wiped it with a towel hanging nearby.
"Okay there you g-" I began opening the door.
"Move it hyung!" Minho pushed the door all the way open kicking me oit of the bathroom before slamming it shut and locking it behind him.
I started my way back to my room when my vision started getting a little blurry. I began stumbling around until I grabbed on to the edge of the wall and leaned against it. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was Key running to me in his bathrobe and calling my name.
*
*
*
*
As soon as I awoke my head was banging. The thumping of my heart was all I could hear. I couldn't really manage to open my eyes and my body felt weak. I was able to mumble a groan at first through the mouth mask that was placed on me and that's when I heard Key's voice again.
"J-Jonghyun? You feel better?" Key moved close to where I was laying down and held my hand tightly.
I opened my eyes barley even squinting. There he was kneeled on the floor next to my bed still in his bathrobe.
"...ng..."
"It's okay it's okay don't speak. You're sick. You have a really high fever, but I gave you medicine so it should go down by tomorrow."
I turned my head and faced him.
"H-how did *cough* you g-give me medicine *cough*cough*" I grabbed my chest feeling a sharp pain.
"Well it was hard and I had to give it to you through your mouth so I...." Key's voice faded and his face got red.
I raised an eyebrow in surprise and sat up straight feeling the headache begin to thump again.
"Agh..."
"You should lay down okay.. And I should get dressed I'll be right back," Key got up and turned beginning to walk away.
I reached for his robe, but instead held on to his wrist.
"K-Key..." I didn't really have the strength to talk so I pulled him closer.
"Jjong-!" Key lost balance and fell over to me.
He landed on top of me. I let out a huff from the sudden impact of extra weight thrown onto me. I caught my breath as Key stayed there trying to figure out how to react to our situation. I lift my hand and placed it on his back pushing him closer to my chest.
"J-Jonghyun I..." he stopped talking when my hand slid up to the back of his head and I ran my fingers through his still damp hair.
I tried keeping eye contact with him, but being nervous he kept avoiding my gaze and looked everywhere, but my eyes let alone my face.
"...me..." I barley let out
Key looked in my direction still trying not look me in the eyes. His gaze ended up on my lips as he spoke quietly.
"W-what...?"
"...ss..me..." I attempted to say again, but my voice would come and go.
What I tried to say- I don't know why I said it. I don't know why I wanted to. I just needed to prove things to confirm this. Maybe it was just because I was sick with a fever, but I knew this was the only to confirm it.
I kept running my fingers through Key's hair as my other hand caressed his cheekbone.
"J-jonghyun please I need to g-"
"No," I managed to interrupt him this time my voice louder and clearer.
"Wha...?"
His eyes still stared at my lips as if trying to understand or figure out what I was trying to say. I tried one more time.
"...iss..me.." I mentally cursed myself for bot being able to say what I meant.
Getting frustrated with everything I cupped Key's cheek and tangled my fingers in his hair where I ran them through earlier. Key let out a gasp and he looked into my eyes this time. Confusion filled his small eyes. I stayed looking into his eyes for a while before closing them and finally propping my body upwards on my elbows. Just that slight movement brought my lips against his hard.

*TO BE CONTINUED*