~ chapter 10 ~

| ON CALL |

| ON CALL |

"Mrs Durand, you said you won't leave right? you need to come to school from afternoon"

said a person on a call

"yeah! I will just go shipping and buy some sweets for my mom also coz she has sweet teeth"

"ok, come afternoon to school"

"ok"

saying that Mrs Durand hang up the call

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"bye, be careful" saying that y/n come out of school and went to her home. she yawned as she didn't get sleep last night.

y/n goes through soo much
humiliation
getting called by names
the people and some children in school think that she's a bad woman
some try to get into her pants
some try to price her body with money
she was tired of all things

y/n can't change her fate it's just she's being strong for kids. maybe that's why!! she's trying to give an independent life for kids.

y/n doesn't love Taehyung anymore or hate him anymore. It's just she can't forgive a person who disrespected her for nothing. It hurts her, it's about herself, her character and her pride.

she just wants to see her twins grow up happy and healthy. she was trying to drown in her work. she was doing her work decorating the cack but y/n felt like someone is watching her and she looks out the window and sees nothing but she shrugged off the negative thoughts and continue doing her work.

✨ MEANWHILE ✨

there is a person who's looking into the bakery to see y/n. that person covered his head with a scarf and looked at her secretly.

y/n suddenly looks out at him but he hides behind the wall and breathes in.

after some time he looks inside again but couldn't find her and he started looking for more but he froze in his place when he feel a hand on his back. In no time he harshly gets turned by that person and he gasps

"Jimin!!!?" y/n says surprised while still holding his shirt on his shoulders side.