Demon 😈 Chapter [1]

Ayana was not sleeping peacefully in her room coz it was the last day with her parents. Tomorrow morning she will be leaving her home town for her higher studies. She went to her parents room and she spend a lot of time.

While speaking with them she told "maa if I went there, u should take care of  Maddy(puppy) and plants that were bought by our uncle"...Yah she was  very sensitive, calm,and caring.

Next day she left her house and went to the collage. Everything was fine in the beginning. But the attitude of the students in  her college was straight opposite to her. She was like a rose among the cunning people. People there used to tease her, fight with her, blame her for their mistakes. These things hurts her a lot. So she changed a lot.

One day she got frustrated and went  terrace . There she was shouting alone. And made her anger getting out with a big ache from her heart and she went. All these scenes were caught by some one who is drawing in the note behind the wall. But Ayana didn't see him. He was chuckling by the actions of her. And then he continued his action. Next day  the same situation, and same persons,,,,

Ayana ( in terrace):

          Cha what a hell of a life. Why am I  studying here? To get a good life style orelse a depression life?... Just I hate this collage especially that......( While scolding she causally turned) hey who are you...?? What are you doing here ??( In a mild tone ) Have u heard anything?? hey I am asking you but u r not answering.. ( he  gave a chuckle ) hey u r teasing me han...

Amen :

             Hey just be calm. Don't panic. I am Amen. Your senior.  I am here to get some fresh air. But you are making some weird things....soo.....if u need any help u can ask me...

Ayana :

              (Interrupting ly) some peace of mind....soo  could you find some other place..

Amen mind voice:

              Ohhhh...... U r asking me to goo out indirectly(chuckling).. you'll definitely face the consequences in this school, if you are being like this..

( He likes her guts and  still admiring her)

Ayana:
              Will you go orelse should I make a move ( in a angry tone).... 

Amen:
                 Hey wait what is your name??

( During that time some girls came there by calling Ayana)  

Ayana was hiding while they are calling her and she made a sign to Amen  not to show her.....

Amen :
                  Hey girls what do you want?? I am alone here... Do you want anyone??

Girls:
                 No we are just searching for a girl.. ok senior u countinue ur work bii....

Ayana:

                 Thak you so much..senior....I am Ayana... Nice to meat you .....( In a tired and irritated tone)
Amen:

           Hhmmmm....kk miss Ayana what is ur problem? Why are you hiding ?? Is every thing fine? 
Ayana:

            Noo not at all fine.... everything is fine just  before the entry of Adhvik.....in my life.....

( After hearing the name Amen was shocked )

                Author's note:

Who is that Adhvik....Is he have any relasion with Ayana....or Amen...
To know the answer continue to read

💜Hope see you soon...bye.. luv u lots.💜