Demon 😈 Chapter [3]

Next day in the collage Ayana was attending her classes. From the outside of the window, somebody with dark hazel mesmerizing eyes and curved lips with black delicate hair is doing some signs, yes that is Amen...

Amen:

           Hey Ayana I told you na to get ready at sharp 10 am?? (In sign language)

Ayana:

          But senior I have classes, you go...go..goo ( in sign language)

Amen:

          No..no..no come fast. It's already late. If you are not, then I'll be there?

Ayana:

          Noo... senior please stay there. Just go...... Please understand....

Professor:

          Ayyaanna...... just out of the class right now. Orelse you'll face the consequences.

Ayana:

         But sir......

Professor:

         Outttt nowww...

Amen:

         Hi Ayana. How was your class? I think you are having some fun with the class.

Ayana:

         Haaahh... senior. I am going to hit you black and bloom....

Amen:

         I am soo sorry. I told you na to come to canteen at 10 am sharp. But you are refusing. So that, I made it. Now you are coming right.

Ayana mind voice:

          Chaa this senior is taking advantage on me. But it makes me to feel different. But I like this. But how can I believe him. Since I  met him yesterday. I don't know anything about him. So I can't. But he looks to be a nice guy. Ohh my goshhh, I think I am going to be crazy. Just be relax. And do what ever you want.

Amen:

          Hello miss... I think you are a big day dreamer. I want the answer?

Ayana:

         Hmm haan...Noo not at all. I have some important works to do, so you go and have some fun. Byeee

Amen:

         You won't listen me, if I talk like this. (I'll handle you in different way.) Ayana you are coming. That's it. No more arguments.

Ayana:

         But senior...... Hmmm ok I'll come with you.

Amen:

          That's good. Ok fine you go  I'll be there in few mins. I have to invite a person.

    He told it with a bright smile on his face which made Ayana to glare at him.

Amen:

         Ohhh... You had gone crazy I think so. Don't dream and go to the canteen.

Ayana:

         Heeee...hee...hee...byeee

Ayana mind voice:

          Cha Ayana why are you behaving like this? U should have some decency and stop glaring at him.

      Ayana was waiting there for half an hour. After some time, a man about 6.5 inches with manly look with dark brown eyes with devilish smile in his curved lips is coming with Amen.

       After seeing him Ayana was struck with her own memories. And Adhvik was also struck. After seeing him Ayana was about to leave....but...

Amen:

            Sorry Ayana... Its a little bit late...I am soo sorry...

Ayana:

            Hey that's ok. No problem. Why you asked me to come here. I have an important work, I have to leave.

Adhvik:

            Yah she has many things to do so don't waste her valuable time Amen..(in a teasing tone)

Ayana:

            Adhvik, mind your own business.  Yah my time is valuable, I am here to made my future bright and not to waste my time like you. And one more thing my father thought me judo for my safety, so, for you goodness stay away from me.

Amen:

            Collect yourself together... Ayana... He is just playing with you. I told you na don't  get too much of anger....... WTF

               While they are talking a gun shoot was heared. It accidentally hits the left arm of Ayana..... And she was almost to loose her conciousness..at that time she saw an incident..... which was clearly stored in her mind...

___________________________________________

                         Author's note:
           I hope you all like this chapter....
By whome Ayana was shot?.... What was that incident?.... Actually who is Amen and Adhvik? To know the answer keep on reading.

           💜Hope see you soon and till then this is bye from the author, take care, luv u all, cheers 💜
___________________________________________