Demon 😈 Chapter [4]

That moment when Ayana was shot, everyone was shocked. Before Ayana could figure out the things what happened, her left arm started to bleed like a blood river. She felt a pain all over her body which is unbearable. Till now she can't figure out the things. In that situation her mind didn't co-operate her. There was a war between her mind and her pain. She can't control her mind. She wished to control her mind. And it was   the last thought. Before Adhvik and Amen could react, she fell onto the ground with half conciousness. At that time when she fell onto the ground, her mind started working. She looked at the person who shot her. She didn't know him. There was a question in her mind about him. Before she could ask, she saw a thing. That gang continuously keep on shooting on Amen and Adhvik. They continuously defending the bullets. Adhvik is worried about Ayana's condition. He came near Ayana and she was about to close her eyes,  and he asked her not close her eyes, at that time a bullet hit the Adhvik's right arm. And this was the last scene that was captured by her eyes. After that she can't see anything. Everything was blank. The only thing she can hear is Adhvik's voice.

Adhvik:

                Ayana I know, you can hear me........ Open your eyes........ Come and fight with me...... Open your eyes....Ayana.....Ayana...... Come on.... Come on....... Open your eyes..... you are a brave girl...... Don't lose your hope.

          Hope it was last word that she heard.  After that she can't hear anything.

                  After some gap.

            With more struggles she opened her eyes for one time. She found white cealing, with round bright light and a moving  glucose bottle along with her  Amen on her left and Adhvik on her right side saying something but she can't recognise. He was holding her hand tightly. After a minute she feels a hand was leaving her. She don't what the hand to leave. It was the last hope for her, so she holds the hand tightly. It was Adhvik's hand. But  she thought that it was Amen's hand. She felt a special thing that can't expressed in words. Adhvik was about to leave her hand but he can't, he also have some special feelings. At that time Amen correctly hold Adhvik, so he was able to control his feelings.

                  With some struggles nurse remove the hand which was holding firmly and Ayana was taken into the operation theatre.  In outside Amen and Adhvik was waiting seriously. While

Amen:

            Dey what happened to you? Is everything fine?

Adhvik:

            No da, I don't know. I can't think any thing. All I need is Ayana's recovery.

Amen:

            Don't wory da. She will get better soon. Don't be serious, it's not suites you.

            At that time doctor came out from the operation room with a neutral expression. Adhvik mind starts to over think. Adhvik's mind is playing with his emotions. Finnally doctor start to spoke.

         " Yah she is fine. There is a lot of blood loss so what she lost her consciousness. Once she regained her consciousness you can talk to here. "

After saying this doctor moved on with nurse.

            After one hour

Ayana slowly regained her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes. And she saw Adhvik. She was shocked. Coz there is not even a scratch on the left arm where bullet was shot. She collected all her strength and start to speek.

Ayana:

                Adhvik, I saw that you are hitted by a bullet on the left arm but there is not even a scratch. How is it possible??

_________________________________________

                      Author's note:

💜 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Why Adhvik is alright? What is  happening between Ayana and Adhvik?
To know the answer keep on reading. I'll meet you soon with another chapter. Take care. Byee 💜
_________________________________________