Demon 😈 Chapter [2]

(While Ayana was talking)

Amen mind voice:
                   Did Adhvik is still alive..... What he is doing here... He must be in the.....

Ayana:
                    Senior can you hear me...hello....???

Amen:

                     Sorry Ayana...I must leave. I have an important work to do. We'll definitely meet tomorrow sharp 10am in the D Block canteen. I need to talk with you. And sorry again. Bye. And one more thing don't be angry.....this not suites your face.

Ayana:  

                     But senior I have classes tomorrow so I can't..... don't mistake me. Bye.

Amen point of view:

                     Each and every girl will fall for me. But she is different. There is something in her. First of all I need to search Adhvik. What he is doing here. Where he will be? I need to search him fast before he could make some mischievous activities. He must be in the foot ball ground near the collage. So first I have to search there.

               (After reaching there. Amen found someone is hitting someone. He went near the fitting persons. Guess what...yes that is Adhvik )

Adhvik:

                    Hey you will definitely pay for this...get a punch from me.....
(He punched the opponent)

Amen:
                  Hey Adhvik what are you doing? Just leave him. What is your problem with him?

Adhvik:

                Hey Amen..you don't interfere. You just wait near the parking slot.

Amen:

              How can I leave u Adhvik. You just pull yourself together.

(After two minutes the fight was over)

Adhvik:

               Amen how do you know that I am here? And do you know that I am still alive?

Amen:

               Adhvik...you are still alive!! What a surprise.

Adhvik:

              Hey that's what I am also asking, how do you know?

Amen:

           Hey just leave it.... How was your Father. He is all right?

Adhvik:

           Yah pa..he is all right. He told me that he is getting old. So I need to take care of here position, people,  and everything. But my brother is playing some game with my father.

Amen:

           Soo soon you are going to be in your dad's position. Congratulations da.

Adhvik:

         Amen I told you na that I love this position. But my father told  that he can make my brother to take care of his position. It will suit him. How it can be possible. I am his elder son so I will be the next.

Amen:

          Ok da leave it. Dey how many times I will ask you, how you are still alive???

Adhvik:

           After that incident I am just wondering like a dead body. That incident totally changed me. So don't ask even a single word about that. It hurts me a lot.

Amen:

          Ok..ok...ok.. Are you free? And you know the girl Ayana right?

Adhvik:

          Yah...what happened to her. Is she alright? Is everything fine? 

Amen mind voice:

           Yahhh she is fine. Why are getting soo tensed while using her name. There is anything else between you both. But Ayana gets  anger while using your name. In future there will be more fun and comedy.

Amen:

         Yah da everything is fine. Tomorrow we are going to meet her in the D Block canteen. Get ready soon. Tomorrow morning sharp 10 am.

Adhvik:

          For what?? We don't have anything to discuss. So I won't come.

Amen:

            You are coming that's it. See you tomorrow byeee.

                   Author's note:

Hello everyone. I hope you all like this episode. Who is Adhvik's father, what position does he owns, what was that incident that affects Adhvik's life. To know the answer continue to read. Hope see you soon. Bye. Take care.