Demon 😈 Chapter [6]

Amen saw the eyes of Adhvik. He can't understand what is happening. Alarm bells are ringing for him. Ayana was about to get down from the bed. While..

Adhvik :

           Madam were are you coming. A lot of blood is lost. You have to take rest. Don't stand...... Sit.... Sleep.... Take rest...

Ayana :

            But...... I am the one who got affected. I'll definitely come with you. If your hand is hurted then you'll be able to take rest uh....???? Hey u know one thing I didn't even know that man. Who is he?? For what reason he shot me? Ahhhh my head is spinning. I have a lots of questions. I need to ask him. For that I have to come with you.

Amene :

            I am telling you na..... just take rest. You will not listen to me ma??

      Amen was caressing her hair and her eyes was glittering like a diamond. And she was taken over by blush.

Ayana :

            But..... senior..... Hmmm kk I will take rest. Atleast you can tell me the name....plzzz

              She asked like a daughter asking for a chocolate from her strict dad with puppy eye.

                Due to this  chit chat of Amen and Ayana  Adhvik got a little bit of jealous. He don't know about his new feelings. But he know one thing, he didn't like that moment between Amen and Ayana. Adhvik also wants to know about that person. And he wants to kill him. But Amen is not telling the name of that person. Amen wants to hide the name from Ayana, so he is diverting the talks. Adhvik could sense this and he also plays with Amen. Upto this Ayana was calm and cool, when she came to know that they were diverting the talks, she can't control her anger and she burst out.

Ayana:

           Hey ,  you both have  to tell me the name now,  orelse I'll smash you.

Amen:

           Ayana collect yourself. Ok I'll tell you the name. He is Xaphan.

           This name shocks Adhvik. Coz he was the one who fought with Adhvik  (in chapter 2) . Adhvik and Amen knows who is Xaphan. But Ayana didn't even heard the name. She was almost to faint. She can't figure out who he is? Why he shot me? Like many questions running in her mind. While Amen started to speak

Amen:

          Ayana you are not the target. He wants to hit Adhvik. So don't be disturbed. We'll handle this. You just take rest. It  is a necessary thing for you now.

Amen and Adhvik was about to leave. While.....

Ayana:

          Wait a minute. Are you happy Adhvik? To hurt you, he shot me? But he don't know that you will be happy if he shot me. Because of you I am in this condition. You tortured me from the beginning, this is not enough for you na.
In previous conversation I thought that you will not hurt me anymore but I was wrong. I never want to see you again.. just leave me alone........

__________________________________________

                   Author's note:

           Who is Xaphan? Why he wants to shoot Adhvik? What's the problem between them. To know the answer continue to read.
💜 Hope see you soon. Take care Bye 💜

________________________________________