ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ7❤️‍🔥

• she passed out again as someone just splash a water on her face

she passed out again as someone just splash a water on her face . She get startled at her place but her anger raised seeing pissed off jungkook standing in front of her while his arms crossed •

Y/n : WTH ! what you wanted from me now . Don't you feel relaxed seeing me already suffering or you wanted to create more trouble in my life .

Jungkook : ofc I want . That's why I am here to made your life hell and -

Y/n : and what ?? Wanted to kill me then please do .
/ She eye rolled /

Jungkook : killing is not a way to made your life hell but yeah I will marry you now.
/ He smirked /

/ Her eyes widened not believing what he just recently said . With frowned face , she looks at him /

Y/n : are you in your Sense --
/ Cut off /

Jungkook : stop looking at me with those useless expressions . Believe it or not but I am going to marry you and on today right now . Aren't you happy .
/ His smirked turned even widened /

Y/n : yo-u can't - y-ou can'-t do this .
/ While shuttering / you don't marry me . I will not marry to you . I will never marry to a monster like you .
/ she yelled at him /

• he angirly grabbed y/n chin and tightened his grip

• he angirly grabbed y/n chin and tightened his grip . He leaned closed to her face .

Jungkook : I am not taking your permission and I am warning you , don't try to denied my orders or you will ended up with your most precious and likely person life .

Y/n : what do you mean . You can't threatened me like that for this stupid marriage .
/ Still being shocked /

• he jerkily left her chin and take off his phone from his pocket and then what he showed to you made her hella shocked . Her eyes get teary •

Y/n : you can't do this . You can't . Please don't this .
/ In trembling voice with tears in her eyes /

• basically it was live video . Where jungkook men sitting in cafe which tzuyu owned and as usual she is their working not knowing the Person she is serving was actually a mafia gang men and have gun which he can shoot her anytime . Even tho cafe is empty . Jungkook few mens are also their watching tzuyu actions from outside .