ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ15❤️‍🔥

" Take of your clothes " jungkook commanded while taking steps forward yn as she steps backward in nervousness .

" What the hell Mr Jeon " she immediately covered her chest being all nervous , rn all she can think about him is being dirty .

" Just came out of your stupid imagination . If I- " cut off by sudden movement where y/n legs hit couch at the back and she lost her balance . She was about to fall on couch when jungkook didn't waste time to pulled her by her waist . Her face hit his muscular broad chest . She glupped in extreme nervousness .

" If I have to do something with you . I must've done at first , shouldn't I...mrs Jeon" he exclaimed in his deep husky voice sending shiver down her spine.

She stared at his eyes which didn't show lust nor affection but a concern . The way he was looking at her made her bit relief which somewhere she could trust him at once .

" Then why y-you said me & why I do tho " she eye rolled hasitantly not wanted to be embarrassed infront of him more .

" CZ I am your husband moreover " he paused leaning closer to her lips sensually whispering " I want to see ." He smirked which being unnoticed to her .

Her eyes widened , her cheeks turned into red tint in embarrassment .

" JEON " She shouted annoyingly enough of being his teasing and her embarrassment.

" Blood at your back " he sighed lightly

" Blood wai- " she paused thinking for awhile . " periods wait I didn't get my periods this month and it's going to end soon . Did I get my periods now infront of This bastard urghh so embarrassing " she said in her mind .

" What ?? " He raised his eyebrows as she eyes widened .

" N-nothing y-you go , didn't happened m-me anything " she stepped back hasitatly making him enough of annoying with your sudden acts

" WTH YOUR WHOLE BACK IS COVERED WITH BLOOD AND YOU ARE SAYING NOTHING HAPPENED " he shouted as she flinched .

He held her shoulder grabbing her toward mirror and faced her back . Her eyes widened looking at her top covered with blood all over from back.

" Enough of your acts TAKE OF YOUR TOP" he shouted not enough loud , controlling his anger into tight fists .

" B-but - " cut off

" How many fvcking times I have to told you if I have to do something I must have done it at first with you now you are forcing me , aren't you " he raised his eyebrows as she immediately shaked her head in no .

" Just be a obbident wife rn or I have my ways too , mrs Jeon " he smirked

" F-fine , f-first turned around & close your eyes " she was nervous more like awkward.

He sighed and turned around closing his eyes like a gentleman . She nervously removed her top then unhooked her bra immediately covering her chest with her hands .

" Should I opened " he asked

" Don't you dare " she immediately responded .

Grabbing a bedsheet covering herself she sighed heavily .

" F-fine y-you can turned " she Shutteringly said .

He turned around looking at her covering herself with blanket . Her cleavage to shoulder are exposed which didn't being unnoticed by jeon jungkook . He glupped looking at her as she staring at floor not wanted to have any eye contact . He immediately grapped the first aid box .