ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ16❤️‍🔥

" EOMMA " the cute tiny voice echoed from the back as a cute tiny arms back hugged from her back . She flinched at sudden actions as her eyes widened yet in confusion .

She turned around just to find a little kid hugging her waist just like a big bug stick to her dress .

" Baby " she softly whispered . The little kid looked up to see y/n but his cute smile changed in cute sad small pout . Y/n winked twice looking at his cute reactions .

The kid left her waist immediately and started observing surroundings untill his gaze fell on jungkook working out figure . He immediately opened the clear class door and went toward him while shouting .

" Appa , Appaa "

Jungkook recognise the owner of voice and looked at the direction the kid was running toward him . His eyes roamed at the Little figure then at the back of him finding a pale figure with confused expression .

" BABY " Jungkook whispered slightly as the tiny body came in contact of his , without wasting time he immediately catch the little figure in his arms and swirling him around as he cutely giggled .

They both stopped as jungkook eyes fell on you . Your eyes widened little when you found him already staring at you with teasing gaze . She glupped down her own saliva knowing how bad you get cought at the fact you were staring at him shameless tho secretly while he was working out only in his sweatpants ( well suprised hehehe )

He came toward you while the tiny creature was still in his muscular arms just looking like a dad material tbh he could be really hot dad and husband at same but he isn't well he will be in future hehehe

" What are you doing here " he was standing infront of you just in the blink of eyes .

" Who is she appa ? " The little kid asked him in confusion while pointing at her .

" Your EOMMA " he replied as your eyes widened once again for the third fourth time in the starting of day while jungkook had straightforward expression .

" W-who is h-he and why is he Calling you A-appa ? " She asked being all confused and massive inside her little brain .

" Shouldn't I deserve an answer first ? " He raising his eyebrows .

" Ahh I-I came here to call you for breakfast ." She said looking everywhere but not staring through his eyes cz she knows she sued bad infront of him . A side of his lips curved into smirk which didn't went unnoticed by y/n .

" Oh you sure it's for breakfast or staring at me shamelessly moreover secretly either at the bare man only working out in his sweatpants ." He teased her .

" I-I wasn't looking at someone either I was staring at my husband so it's nothing wrong to stare at my husband with bare chest or even naked ." She sarcastically said but soon it went in vain when she process that what she just said recently so she immediately lowered her head and figding her fingers . ( that's what we called shit like little brain )

" Oh really mrs Jeon , atleast you excepted you were staring at me ." He huskily whispered near her ears .

" Whatever now Tell me what I asked before ? " She said making eye contact with him . He again leaned and whispered .

" What If I say I was married with another women and had child with her , would you even care ? " He whispered and left from Their as y/n heart unknowingly ached either she didn't know why but after this her heart Felt a sting pain and paining as hell as her breathes started to become heavy .