ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ17❤️‍🔥

Jungkook & suga looked at jimin as he smirked looking at two of them .

" What ? " Suga asked in confusion

" The killer is mastermind or you can say someone from us ! If no one knows about yujin is fiance of jungkook but the killer knows it that's mean - " he cut off

" Only me , you , jungkook , y/n , yujin knows about it at That time . are you saying I am killer ? Moreover maybe Yujin told about this to someone else also ." He questioned narrowing his eyes .

Jimin sighed being all messed with his thoughts and point of views .

" The killer knows about my marriage with yujin but framed y/n in crime scene and try to ruin me but always dared to kill y/n instead ? " Jungkook said fixing his gaze on floor while tick tacking the pen in his hands .

" Why is this so confusing ? " Suga sighed being irritated with these mystery being more mysterious .

" Wait why y/n is coming in between ? " Jimin asked

" Maybe killer thinks y/n is jungkook weakness That why he is trying to harm her instead of attacking jungkook ." Suga exclaimed professionally

" Maybe or might be not . " Jimin responded

" We have to went depth of this mystery to know it's history .... pulling out roots isn't enough either it will be come out with bunch of more roots . Here the criminal is creative artist , the detective only knows the critics ." Jungkook exclaimed in huskiness in his voice yet with seriousness expression .

The two of them nodded in agreement

" Meeting is over you both can go & continued your other work ." Jungkook commanded .

The two of them nodded and get up from their seats as jungkook was still on his seat while massaging his temple . Suga didn't said and left after having headache conversation . Yet Jimin was still their he looked at jungkook as something he wanna say to him but knows as always it gonna disappoint him , anyways .

" Disappointing we still didn't found any trace of your co wife " jimin said lowly mocking .

Jungkook raised his head in confusion directly looking at jimin .

" Which w-wife ? " He asked being confused

" Are you serious " jimin with done face

" The only mysterious girl you had been finding from ten years to marry her off but now you think to made her your co wife and ' y/n sautan ' , gladly it's disappointing again ." He again said mocking and getting off from meeting room immediately .

Jungkook had expressionless face at That time cz he had been used to this news every months to years . Nothing new but after marriage he himself forget as he was overworked in other matters . He sighed as something poped in his mind .

" Co- wife ! " He mumbled as he smirked remembering how he confused you putting on fake drama & in no second he switched himself again in his cold entire .

~ Time Skipped ~

* At home *

Yn and jinhoo was sitting on couch watching some random kdrama while talking and chit chatting as hwan was sleeping after getting tired .

" Did he really said you this ? " She said controlling her laugh as you made cute pout or you can say angry pout .

" Hmm he said whether I cared if had child With another women ." You said mocking as she bursting into laughing .