ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ19❤️‍🔥

" Ahnnnnnn.... " She flinched as she felt a sudden heavy weight on her body which made her panicked as hell .

" W-what made y-you so late o-opening a
freaking d-door ? " Any guess

" J-jungkook ? " She said recognising the owner of voice

" Hmmmmm... " He replied in deep erotic tone

She sighed as she releases that he is drunk sobber but still like why ...😮‍💨

" J-jungkook are you drunken ? " Like why she need to ask such a stupid question and as expected she gets nothing in reply which made her sighed having another sigh in one go .

Through the help of wall support she limped his heavy masculine figure securely towards their king size bed & made him laid down on the bed .

" Uffff he so heavy ! " She cursed in whisper as she continued doing that what she decided definitely removing his coat then shoes , socks and belt .

" Ahh , Why he drinks a lot ." She said cursing when an intoxicating smell hits her nose through which every person can guess how much he was drunken but another thing popped in her mind that

" Did he drived all way after being this much drunked ? " Well hilarious of her

Keeping every question aside another problem proceed in her over problematic brain with serious injury of developing overloaded questions ( I mean in her mind hehe . )

" Wait Am I going to change his clothes ? Nooo noooo nooo " she once glance at his whole sobber sleeping figure without any hesitation yet on other side her whole shivering figure just with that one thought of changing his clothes -

Y/n : " well it's not about changing clothes ! " She agressively yet with seriousness , complaint to me ( ofc to dear author )

She was standing like a jungshooked statue who was terrified just with the thought of changing his clothes -

Y/n : " how much times I need to repeat the same shit that IT'S NOT ABOUT CHANGING CLOTHES ! " and at this point she irritatedly yelled to me [ YAH OFC TO DEAR AUTHOR ]

[ Lady we get it don't need to put your frustration on us , ahhh people these days don't know how to give respect. ]

Y/n : " I get it , you are real pain in my ass . Just get out of my freaking room ." She said in demanding tone being whole frustrated.

[ Yahhh you can't curse me like this , Don't forgot I'm the one who ma- ]

Y/n : " so better stfu and do your Fvcking job at let me do mine ! "

[ Yah so heartless creature technically having jungkook aura in her ufff ya so where were we ....

After fighting with her own thoughts she finally decided to do it Cz at this hour she isn't had anyone which can help her in this matter . not even Mr kim As she didn't wanted to awake him at this hour and it must be embarassing for her when he got to know the reason why he distracted his peaceful sleep or we can say maybe he got some reason to tease her for his entire life.

" Why always me god aishhh " she cursed under her breath and proceed to do her work .

With trembling hands she opened few of his shirt button until everything his visual six packs with muscular chest is clearly visible to her although she was staring shamelessly until she realised what she was doing in a person & their a pink tint of blush left her nose to cheeks even her ears got red . In embarrassment she immediately close her eyes .

" Y-y/n are you crazy what are you doing ahhh shameless gurl , idiot ahnnn " she cursed herself under her breathe

And somehow she made him wore his sweatshirt and now left is doing his sweatpants .

" Did I really needed to do it ? Why am the only one to suffer ahhh " she cursed her fate .

She closed her eyes , definitely with trembling hands starting removing his pants as she unbutton that one button and in one go swipe it down to his thighs but their a stricked sound gasp in the room which made her eyes wide when she realised she forget to open the zip of pants and from that exact portion of his pant got torn . She glupped a big lump of salvia and shut down her eyes in embarrassment and ashamed of her actions. The only thing striking her mind is

" What if jungkook found out about it ahhhhhh how am gonna face him tho he will eat me alive . God why mee always." She said frustratedly messing her hairs.

She somehow managed to wore him clothes and clean whole mess she created in the room.

After few hour later she came out from washroom wearing a comfy clothes. She huffed on her actions knowing how headache was a day . Their her gaze moved toward jungkook peaceful sleeping figure that looks actually admirable and etheral .

" Never know he hold such personality while sleeping but what's the point of saying such sort of stuff for a such a person who actually exactly different from it " she thought randomly.

Suddenly jungkook phone started buzzing . She went near a night stand I picked it while a missed call of an unknown number popped on screen . She mysterious kept staring at the screen untill it vanished & shut down . She sighed and kept phone back on night stand .

" M-mmmoo ? Mmm-moo,ee ! Mm-moonie uhmmm "
jungkook mumbled

As jungkook mumbled like a sober that made y/n again looked at him for once their she paused with a serious stare with wide eyes . Just in sec everything start flashing inside her mind that what she was used to be then her meeting later marriage next attacks tho his actions and last jin words today but somewhere start haunting her mind as well .

" Nothing to be with you " she whispered & a drop of tear stream down to her cheeks . As she felt her throat slowly getting dry with each passing sec she immediately took and glupped down a water that little bit relief her .

She walked toward the balcony where the low breeze winds blows with moonlight kissing her face with light touches. She closed her eyes .

After few minutes later, a little sigh escaped her mouth .

" Am I trapped !? "

" Did he really protect me !? "

" Was he suffered ?! "

" Everything wasn't meaningless?! "

" It's dark side of world !
THIS MANSION HAS SECRETS , I'LL GO IN DEPTH "

" NOW WAR SHOULD PLAYED FAIR ! "

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

[For upcoming part Vote 50+ and comments right your fav line , I need your love and support ... Keep shower your love like this and thx for being supportive. Hope u all will incourage me for new ideas and loved my books and show your love toward the author 💜 ]