ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ 13❤️‍🔥

~ both jungkook and y/n came out from the house meanwhile ~

📞 ?? : " Your target is that girl Don't you dare to harm the man and beware boy , you are standing near your life and death just a five feet far away from you ."

📞? : " Hey lady what you mean ?? "

📞?? : " If you lose this time you gonna loose your life too . If you kill one life maybe you gonna save your life but if you forbidden then unless it's your last day . Choose is in your hands "

📞?: " Are you daring to blackmailing me So I am not gonna do this I am not gonna kill anyone ."

📞?? : " SHOOT NOW SHOOT YOU MF "

*A sudden shout from others side made the man flinched his mind went blank and his body shivered not knowing what to do*

📞?? : " Fvcking SHOOT NOW "

* The man gluped and immediately pointed his Target *

~ Y/n pov ~
We came out from the house . I last glanced at the house remembering my every single moment I spend , my every little memory , my whole childhood and some incidents which are like nightmare to me but still somewhere connected deep in my heart and mind unbothered to explain how I feel .I sighed and looked at jungkook he was placing my stuff on back side of car . Before I could say something my house key fell on ground so I leaned to pick it .

~ meanwhile~

📞?? : " FVCKING SHOOT NOW "

* the man shoot immediately in this mean time y/n leaned to pick the key and the bullet hit the window that back facing y/n which made glass shattered in pieces and few broken peices hit y/n back made her arch in pain also the bullet voice echoed making them both flincked out of sudden *

Jungkook : " Y/N " he shouted your name being all tensed about her of getting hurt , injured . He immediately ran toward you and hold you in his arms .

Y/n : " J-jung-kook " your voice cracked and tears started flowing from your eyes . She was all panicked and scared .

Jungkook : " Y/n Are you ok ?? " He asked while looking for you if you get gunshot or not and here the second gunshot hit the wall making him frowned as he looked here and there in confusion and find no one .

* Jungkook immediately made her sit while her back resting with car *

Jungkook : " Don't dare to stand and look for me just sit here , don't panicked baby I am here for you " he said and pulled his gun out while y/n panickingly placed her head on her knees try avoiding those gun shots that made her fear and truama came true .

* jungkook fired in air making the unknown person shocked and unawared of this . The gunshots echoed all over . Jungkook gunshoted toward where unknown man was hiding as the gunshots on his arms and he stumbled on his feet and fell on ground . Jungkook another shoted on his leg and next on his another leg making him unable to move . He growned in pain . Jungkook immediately held his collar and gave him hard punches on his facs continuously . He was so angry and can made his grave right there but he controlled himself to killing him *

Jungkook : " YOU MF TELL ME WHOM SEND YOU TO KILL US " he shouted as the man was unable to uttered word his face was fully bruised with his few hard punches " SAY WHOM SEND YOU , WHOM SAID YOU TO KILL MY WIFE " he again punched him as he pass out right there .