October 29, 2021

Key

Chris Hemsworth- Death

Gordon Ramsey- Earth

Tyler Perry- Heaven

Lin Manuel Miranda- Hell

*Its a stage play of sorts and I may end up making it into a musical later*

The day death quit

Being death was not as easy, he was told that there would be cookies. Let me assure you that being death comes with no cookies. He hung up his mask and ugly coat on the wall of his- actually normal looking house. He walked over to the sofa to watch a soap opera anything that would sooth his cold aching soul.

He had been doing the job since three months ago when he"died". The paparazzi found out Chris Hemsworth's status and that he was dead and went bezerk.

One of his friends had offered him an underground job of great power. Obviously Chris had thought this was a joke. SPOILER ALERT ITS NOT.

Just as he was about to sleep he heard a familiar voice calling him a donut.

"Get up you bloody donut and do your job" Gordon Ramsey said

Chris sat up to think about the accountability that Gordon Ramsey was in his living room.

"Gordon, what are you doing here?" Chris questioned with his golden tone of voice.

"Keeping you from quitting your job you idiot sandwich, I'm earth it's what I do" Gordon replied cooley yet annoyed.

Though Chris was naturally puzzled, it added up with the way Gorden used the earth to create culinary masterpieces. Also the way that Gorden tried to improve others on the way that they built on the earth. He felt some form of solidarity between them.

He looked over to the corner of his room when a loud bang indicated something was there. That something in the corner was no other than Tyler Perry.

"You can't just quit now you have to keep going for the sake of the universe" The Perry said strictly but kindly, the kind of way a mother asks her kid that she is disappointed in their behavior.

"But I'm tired and I just want to go back to the way things were," Chris responded.

A new voice appeared mid conversation.

"That's not the way it works, you gotta serve your term"

Chris knew this voice to be Lin Manuel Miranda.

"But I was scammed into doing this"

Everybody except him shared a patronizing glance.

Tyler spoke up.

"We all were scammed but have learned to love our jobs"

"Easy for you to say, you got heaven and not hell" Gordon said and Lin nodded in agreement.

"Hell isn't exactly real, it's more like school again for behavioral issues, still not heaven though" Lin sighed as he stated this.

"You are vital to keeping everything in balance" Tyler said trying to break the distracting side conversation.

"You gotta stay mate, we like having Australians, they make it interesting." Gordon said before suddenly vanishing into thin air.

Obviously this was a ton for Chris to take in. Not only were there three huge celebrities in his living room, he also was told he kept reality in balance.

Chris decided he had had enough of the day. He walked out of his room still pondering if he should stay as death or quit the job and ruin reality. While he laid in his bed alone, he remembered the privy info they had said over and over. However he was feeling more comfortable now that he knew he had affiliates.

When he had closed his eyes, he made his decision

He was going to be the best death ever.