November 5, 2021

She found herself transcending in the middle of nothing. Realizing quickly that she was in a dream she expected to wake up soon in the comfort of her own bed. Until the realization that if she were in a dream, she would not have thought about that. This was very confusing and she wanted to sit down and think, however there really was no way to do that given that she was falling. Instead of feeling the internal feel she experienced while plummeting to her inevitable death, she felt rather annoyed that the falling would not be prohibited by her own mind. Then she suddenly found herself in... an ikea.

Looking around she realized that this was not your mama's ikea. She was a fugitive not in this world anymore. The store seemed to span on forever and the lights were gloomy and red.

She screamed as a faceless employee ran towards her repeating in a toneless voice its signature phrase "Hello how can I help you?".

She grabbed a chair and knocked out the employee. It fell down and turned to a blue dust that smelled like her own displaced desires.

She decided to look for an exit just in case this was not a dream. After hours of walking around in circles and killing off employees she decided she needed to stop and rest.

She put together a fort made out of furniture and pallets. It was not very good but she trusted the overall integrity that it would keep her safe throughout the night, or at least until she could figure out everything.

The next morning she reformed a sword out of a wooden pallet with a spoon. Her stomach growled with hunger so she realized she needed something to eat. The lights turned on with a loud click and the red lights were replaced with white ones. There was a faint buzzing but she wasn't sure where it came from.

She decided to brave on with her journey but started to formalize markings where she had been so she could find her way back. After a bit she found another employee, she drew out her sword preparing to be viciously attacked. But instead, this time they did not attack her, maybe this was a pattern.

She did not care very much, she was mostly just relieved that she was not having to defend herself to save her own life.

She found a section that looked like a cafeteria where food seemed to regenerate every few days, the food had meatballs, pizza and various other things, whenever she visited she would bring all of it back to stash.

Throughout the span of months she realized there was a pattern, there was day and night every day. A blood moon occurs every 20 days, on those days the fraternal workers would become very fast and aggressive. There were also foggy days where the workers would be hostile but they were very slow, these happened every 15 days.

Life became even more normal even though her life was not normal and quite honestly very lonely.

Instead of rehabilitation, she built up her fort so it went up to the sky, that way the employees could not raid her stuff. She made all sorts of things to help her survive this vass maze. Life never really got better though, she always was in a struggling status. She missed her family and she wanted to be emancipated, she never came home.