🦋012🦊

Y/n pov:I was shocked to see the demons I have seen and Jane clockwork Laughing Jill Nina Aprilfools and Candycane "GUYSS LADY KOCHO IS HERE!!!!" Sally said they all
Looked at me and Kagkeo some even Looked at me in shock the girls ran up to me and gave me a huge bear hug "I can't breathe girls.....I...can't....breathe!" "Oh sorry kocho!" "HEY KOCHO IS MY BESTFRIEND!" Sally said playfully angry Sally "I can't be anyone else friend?" I asked her "no!" She said clinging onto my arm I just chuckle at her so did the girls who the fuck is she? A boy with pale white skin has a cut cheek white hoodie black long hair black pants and shoes with a black and red dog it was smiling at me... weird I thought he has the same scent they all do...when I was fighting Laughing Jill's brother..... "she is the one who beaten lj in the fight remember Jeff?" The one with a dark blue mask it had black liquid going down its face it also brown hair and a black hoodie,pants and shoes "oh shit don't beat me" he said with a chuckle "well just don't test me" I said "I'm scared of you" I turned around to see who was talking to me I seen a boy with blond hair and red "eyes" and liquid going down he's face and he had a green hat "HA! Ben is scared of Kocho!" Jeff said "BOY SHE CAN LITERALLY BEAT YOUR ASS!" Ben said in a scared tone BEN SALLY IS IN HERE! Jill said I covered Sally's ear preparing for the cussing war "BITCH I DON'T GAVE A FUCK I DON'T WANT MY ASS TO GET BEAT!!! I uncover one of Sally's ear I asked "Sally were is your room? we can go there" ok lady kocho I will show you! We head to her room "oh lady kocho can we play tea party?!"
"Sure" I said and we had our little tea party