🦋018🦊

No one pov: as y/n hunted down demons she began to wonder what happens when she is gonna tell Sally what type of hashira she is or why did she never use her own swords anymore... y/n really did love every hashari especially Shinobu and sabito they were like brothers and sisters they mostly hanged out with her whenever she was lonely they thought her breathing style is a legendary way to slay demons especially uppermoons so maybe she will be a legend when she is gone but right now she is living her best life she hopes she can live during the Final battle .....

Y/n pov:the sun is rising up so the means I can hang out with Sally! I think I can make it to her soon I thought hopping to tree branch to tree branch I see Sally's home I can surprise her in time! Maybe I can train her to be like me that is if she wants to I can't just make her be like me I said to myself yes!I made it in time!

Sally pov:I yawned and got up to go brush my teeth, take a shower and change my clothes once I have finished I heard a tap on my window who can be at my window?
I open the window and saw y/n! I mean lady kocho! "Lady kocho what are you doing here?" I asked "Hello Sally! I was wondering if you want to be like me?" She said I gasped on hard a bit happy because I always wanted to be like her! She is like a big sister to me! "Oh my God yes! But I gotta ask slender first!but wait were will we be?" I asked Her "oh will be at my home it's not far from here I bring you back and no one will see us!" She said "ok! Let me go ask real quick!" I ran down to mr.slendly room and asked him
"Slendly can I go out with lady kocho oh please! She said her home isn't far from here And no one will see me or her and she'll bring me back oh please!" "Fine Sally you my go with her but please be safe" he said "ok Mr. Slendly! I ran back to lady kocho telling her he said yes lady kocho!" Ok she turned around and told me to hold on her back and neck which I did and I felt the warm air on me I opened my eyes and looked around I saw beautiful flowers and clear sky and then we stopped were here Sally she said and opened the door oh my God!

Y/n pov:I let Sally in she looked amazed at everything ok Sally I said she looked at me so which one to you want to be?I asked umm...I don't know what do you mean? She said do you want to be the fox mask or the butterfly the one I'm wearing I said Oh the butterfly!ok one moment please I said I went to take of Shinobu outfit and put it in the washer and I putted sabito's outfit one and looked for a demon slayer crops outfit for Sally I had one that was to small for me due to the washer and that when I had to get a new one I thought looking for it I thought yes I got it! Oh here is my old Shinobu haori I forgot I had this I remembered that I try to make myself a haori like Shinobu but I came out a bit to small for me maybe it can fit Sally.....

Cliffhanger I got lazy😑