🦋016🦊

TW!!:b!ood @bu$e cut$
a¡coho¡ starvat!on bru¡se

Y/n pov:it has been a while ever since I used my own breathing styles and sword maybe one day I need to use my own stuff maybye one day I can tell Sally what I am and why I tried to slay them hehe... but I did freak out about that dog whit the smile creeps me out alittle bit tho! I have seen more creepy stuff then that dog with the smile I'm guessing his/her name is smile dog huh? I thought to myself it know nighttime so I have to be careful for any demons I smell or see....

*Flashbacks*
I was with a terrible man he just used me for money or try to sell me for loads of money he was my first adoption "father"
And when ever no one gave him money, tried to get free alcohol and they refused to do so he would beat the living shit out of me and say it was my fault because they wouldn't give him money or free alcohol while beating me he would leave deep cuts into my skin bruises sometimes my cuts would bleed out alot and no one could less than to help me... he would even leave big cuts onto my kimono would rap me in chains sometimes whenever he try to sell me for money... (by the way here is your old kimono)

But it all changed when ever I saw them I saw I a tall girl with a little girl and 2 boys and 1 girl and a old man the short girl had alittle bit of purple hair and a butterfly hair pin with a uniform and plane white hoari and pure purple eyes the...

But it all changed when ever I saw them I saw I a tall girl with a little girl and 2 boys and 1 girl and a old man the short girl had alittle bit of purple hair and a butterfly hair pin with a uniform and plane white hoari and pure purple eyes the tall girl had long black hair light purple eyes and in the same uniform as the short girl she had two pink and green butterfly hair pins and a butterfly pattern hoari one of the boy's had pinke-ish orange-ish hair and light blue eyes with a green and yellow kimono with red pants and the same socks as his kimono and a long scar and his cheek
And the other boy had long black hair and a red haori plan white kimono dark blue eyes the old man had white hair and a full cover face mask and a blue kimono with
clouds and the other girl had long black hair blue eyes and a pink kimono oh my! The girl with the butterfly hoari came to me and asked me if I was alright "Mr.urokodaki-san come look!" "What wrong kocho?" The old man asked her we have to take care of this poor girl!"She said he looked at me and asked me where are my parents but the man who adopted me yelled "OI!GET AWAY FROM MY KID!""Are you taking care of her?" The old man asks the man "WHAT!?FUCK NO SHE ISN'T EVEN MY KID!SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL WHO I ADOPTED!" "Will your not even taking care of her right!" The girl name kocho said "SO WHAT!? SHE IS USELESS!IF YOU WANT THAT BRAT YOU BUY HER! HUH?!" while the two were talking to the man the other's were coming my way oh God! "Hi I'm sabito! and these are my friends giyuu he said pointing to the boy with the long hair he smiled and waved at me that is makomo he said at the girl with the flower kimono an that is Shinobu" he said pointing at the girl with purple hair she smiled at me and asked "who are you?" "I'm y/n l/n.." We all heard money dropping and kocho grabbed my hand and the old man grabbed giyuu and sabito he grabbed makomo's hand and Shinobu grabbed my other hand and then Mr.urokodaki-san and kanae said that they both will be taking care of me and I was thankful for that....