🦋019🦊

Y/n pov:Maybe it can fit Sally my God I mad a bunch of stuff like Shinobu I thought looked her is another hair clip like Shinobu but small anyways I walked back to Sally and gave her the stuff here go see if this fit you I said ok lady kocho! I told her the way to the bathroom and she left wait Shinobu gave me a copy of her sword as a gift when we were little I went to go grab it before Sally come back out and went back to the living room "ok lady kocho I'm back!" I heard Sally say I looked at her and ask "do they fit you Sally?" "They fit great lady kocho!" "Ok are you ready to train?" Yes but I don't have a sword like you."... "Sally"..."yes?" "If I hand you a sword you must promise me that you will never use it for evil got it?" "Yes lady kocho I promise l will never betrayed you" she said "good but i can not teach you every thing ok?" "Yes lady kocho I understand" she said good here while handing out the copy of Shinobu sword she took it and looked amazed "it is wooden so be careful ok?" "Yes lady kocho" alright let's go outside said she followed me "alright Sally the first thing I will teach you is how to slay a demon head off?" "Ok so this is what you are going to do"

*timeskip*

Sally pov:"wow lady kocho to day was fun!" I said happily at lady kocho "yes Sally it was she said do you want to do something else I still have time before I have to go back home I said sure do you want to make your own wooden sword? She ask "oh my God yes please!" "ok let's get some more wood" she said  "ok!" We gotten the wood and other stuff we need to make my wooden sword she cut the wood blade part and hand it to me "here Sally you can paint it how ever you like" she said "ok! I'm gonna paint it pink because I love pink" I said as I paint the blade part she was finsh with every thing "hey you can paint some if you want!" I said to her "ok" we have finished the sword parts and put it to together "do you want a haori?" she aske me I said "yes"

*timeskip*
"Aww man I have to go home lady kocho!" "it's fine Sally we can always do more stuff later plus it's getting dark now come on"

No one pov:as y/n dropped off Sally and told her she will always have time for her and left to go hunt down any demons until sun rises .....

I love you guys so much for reading